Phan- 'Deaf'An eight year old Dan skipped happily around the school playground as he played with his two best friends, Chris and PJ. It was the beginning of the autumn term, and Dan was just happy to be back with his friends. As the bell went to tell everyone to go and line up outside the appropriate classroom, a teacher took Dan aside.More Like This
"Dan, would you like to do me a special job?" The kind voice of the head teacher asked. Dan nodded, and she led him to her office. "There's a new boy joining us this afternoon, and I wanted to see if you wanted to look after him,"
"Okay," Dan agreed,
"The thing is, he's deaf, so you won't be able to communicate with him very well,"
"I trust that you'll make him feel very welcome, and that you will make sure that he is happy," Dan nodded, and went back into his classroom.
"Class, this is Phil. He's deaf, but he's very friendly, and I'm sure any communication barriers will be broken down pretty quickly," The class teacher announced. She signed a few words to Ph
Hetalia Headcanons [Vinland and Holy Rome]More Like This
It has been such a long time since they've heard those names. Even more shocking than hearing the names, was that it didn't come from them.
Germany (pressured by Prussia) and Canada (pressured by America) were discussing things in privet, getting over the horrors that WWII still left behind and the bitter, scared feelings that followed in the memories wake, when they heard two names. Two very special names that could dissolve certain countries into tears. Sometimes, it dissolved themselves into tears.
Vinland and the Holy Roman Empire. Or, the more casual and tear inducing, little Vinny and Holy Rome.
The two blonde nations abruptly halted in the middle of the corridor they found themselves in, just to quietly make their way to the slightly ajar door to their right. Cautiously, Canada slowly opened the door a little more, making room so that both he and Germany could see. Inside the room was both Italy Veneziano and Italy Romano, along with Prussia, whom Germany was
The 27 Commandments of FanFiction1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.More Like This
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use , , or in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou s