OC Number Replacement Meme: The Rainforest OC Number Replacement Meme: The RainforestMore Like This
For this meme, please do not change the questions or look ahead. That spoils the fun!
Choose 12 OCs
You OCs are lost in a South American Rainforest. They have a jeep, a small crate of food and water, and a knife.
1. [ 8 ] is elected by the group to drive the jeep. Why were they picked? Are they any good?
2. The terrain was too ragged for [ 8 ], and after about five miles, they crash. [ 5 ] is injured and [ 9 ] is knocked unconscious. What happens?
3. [ 2 ] turns out to be a skilled healer. Do they mend [ 5 ]'s injury or let them suffer?
4. [ 9 ] wakes up. The group decides to continue on foot. They take their supplies with them and share the load equally. [ 3 ] is given the knife. Then  gets separated from the rest. How do they, and the others, react?
5. [ 7 ] is still lost, when the others come across a jagua
OC Number Replacement Meme: In The CavesOC Number Replacement Meme: In The CavesMore Like This
While doing this meme, please don't change the questions or look ahead; that spoils the fun!
You OCs have gotten trapped in an underground cave system. They only have 3 flashlights.
1. , , and  are given the flashlights.  has brought some extra batteries. Are these good arrangments? Or are these characters bound to misuse their priveledge or lose the flashlights somehow?
2.  takes their flashlight and goes with , , and  to look for a way out.  and  get seperated from the other two, and they don't have the flashlight. Describe what goes on in the total darkness.
3. Meanwhile,  and  have their flashlight and come across an underground river.  falls in and is swept away! What does  do?
4.  and  eventually find their way out of the darkness and crash into  by the river.  has 's flashlight now.  gets into a
OC Number Replacement Meme: Desert IslandOC Number Replacement Meme: Desert IslandMore Like This
While doing this meme, please don't look ahead or change the questions- that takes the fun away!
Choose 10 OCs:
Your OCs are trapped on a desert island in the Caribbean without a boat. The only thing they have is a small crate of food and water.
1.  is in charge of the food. Is this a good idea, or a bad one?
2.  leads  and  around the island to explore. Suddenly they come across a strange tiki-like statue, and hear an eerie noise in the tangled forest. Is  brave enough to venture towards the sound? Or would  be a better investigator? Describe the scene.
3. Back at the beach, the group is setting up camp.  tries to climb a coconut tree. Does he/she get up successfully? Or do they fall? What happens?
4. At the same time,  goes swimming to try and catch a fish. The tide comes in too fast and they breathe in a lot of water! When  finds them, they are unconscious! Do
Written Meme for OC's: Random CouplesYour OC's are about to be put into random couples! So, name ten, make sure there are girls and boys! Unless you want everyone to either be yaoi or yuri But isn't it more fun to torture your set OC's sometimes?More Like This
It's probably best to answer these in RP form as it is an RP questionare. However in my example I did get lazy (example in the description for those who don't understand the rules):
Now, lets do our two times tables! So, one goes with three, and two with four,so on; and 9 & 10 get placed together. Get it? So list the now five couples:
Now! To mix things up a bit, move the name on the left in every coupling down one, 5 will move up to 1. This leaves us with:
Now, let's have some fun!
Couple 1, and couple 4 are double dating. They're seated on a bench trying to decide where to go. What do they decide and how do they get to that decision?
Couple 2 are arguing. What are they arguing about? How do they resolve i
100 Creatures ChallengeRulesMore Like This
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the creature's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Creatures Challenge
1. Vampire - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampires
2. Werewolf - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf
A-Z MEME!!!AMore Like This
- Available: Yes...
- Age: 15 years.
- Annoyance: my damn foot (it's in a cast)
- Allergic: Nothing that I'm aware of....
- Animal: wolves, and dogs
- Actor/less: Johnny Dep.
- Beer: Nasty.
- Birthday/Birthplace: 4/22/1997, in Florida.
- Best Friends::iconMelloMattLNear: and the rest of my mofos.
- Body part on opposite sex: Eyes. I love BIG brown eyes
- Best feeling in the world: (was) laying in the back of my mom's truck with one of my best friends listening to music.
- Blind or deaf: Blind because I love my music and there will be nothing to judge.
- Best weather: Cool weather about 65-73 degrees.
- Been in Love: Been, still in.....
- Been beep- out?: Huh?
- Been on stage?: Honor Rolls, and a lot of elementary school events. Oh! and for Varsity Soccer >.
30-day Monster Girl ChallengeSo I found this challenge on tumblr. 30 days of monster girls. I'm gonna give it a shot. For anyone interested, here's the list of monster girls:More Like This
6. Spider Girl
7. Plant Girl
11. True Monster
13. Insect Girl
15. Dragon/Reptile Girl
21. Canine Girl
22. Feline Girl
24. Multiple Limbs
25. Favorite Monster Girl
26. Favorite Monster Girl Character
27. A Truly Gruesome Girl
28. A Group of Monster Girls Together
29. A Monster Girl and Her Significant Other
30. Celebrate Monster Girls!
I'm going to try to draw them all. I don't know if I'll be able to post them immediately, but I'm gonna give it a shot!! For those who don't believe me, here's the tumblr page xD
Roleplay memeememememememex= Hell, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More Like This
= No way!
xI love Roleplays with more than one genre.
I prefer to play only one specific genre.
xI roleplay in paragraph-form.
I roleplay OOC-form.
I play canons only.
I play OCs only.
xI play both, canon and OC. (I really prefer OCs in general though c: )
xI do not roleplay as a wolf. (This is kinda hilarious)
I only roleplay as humans and humanoids.
I only roleplay as non-humanoid animal species.
xI prefer romance RPs.
xI prefer fighting/action in Roleplays.
(I like to mix it all up)
xI strongly require more than just one sentence in posts.
Roleplaying is one of my favorite hobbies.
xRoleplaying is just some side thing I do when I'm bored. (cause I don't have RP partners and I'm lameeee ;AAAAAA; )
I never roleplay that often.
xI roleplay every time I get the chance.
I just don't have a ton of chances
xI work best with modern settings in Roleplay.
Forest settings are preferred.
I like SciFi-Roleplays best.
xMeh... I don't really ca
OC List MemeOC List MemeMore Like This
1)Pick 5-10 characters
2) Don't change the questions
3) Let your OC's answer, not you (roleplay it if you wish)
4) Tag 5-10 people to do the meme (if you want)
1. First off, please introduce yourself! Name, Age, Gender and anything else you'd like to add.
2. That was interesting. Now, who in this meme do you find most attractive?
3. Now how would you rate that person, on a scale from 1-10, 1 being the worst, 10 being the best. (This is relating to question 2)
4. If you could swap genders for a day, would you? If yes, what would you do?
5. Would you tell us something that no one knows about you?
6. Okay now lets see what's on your history of your computer!
7. How about your phone now? Lets see what contacts, images and applications you have...
8. Is there a