Organized by Collection
101Ways to Know You're Obsessed w Michael Jackson
More Like This
101 Ways to Tell if You are Obsessed With Michael Jackson
1. You write "Love" as L.O.V.E.
2. The term "Wacko Jacko" makes you cringe
3. You HATE most, if not ALL of the following: Martin Bashir, Conrad Murray, Diane Diamond, and Tom Sneddon
4. Neverland does not make you think of Peter Pan
5. When someone says the names Jordi or Gavin, you instinctively scream, "MICHAEL IS INNOCENT!!"
6. You know who "They" are in the song "They Don't Really Care About Us"
7. Moonwalker is not just someone who can do the moonwalk..
8. You have used "Michael" not only as a noun, but also as a verb or adjective.
9. You have substituted OMJ for OMG before.
10. When someone talks to you about Prince, you have to ask "Which one?"
11. You can name all the Jackson siblings in order of birth.
12. Paris is not a city in France.
13. When you hear about "Gary, Indiana" you don't think of it as an industrial city outside of Chicago.
14. Things such as Mickey Mouse, Sony, the colour red, sequins, zombies, a
Matryoschka Sarah - Day 2 - Clearing the FugueMatryoschka Sarah - Day 2 - Clearing the Fugue
More Like This
please read Day 1 before reading this. Thank you!
Day 2, Saturday
Alex : 2:47 AM
I'm eating cereal. To be more precise, I am eating Quentin's leftover Cap'n Crisps cereal. I do not like Cap'n Crisps, tastes like expanded cardboard with sugar coating. Probably has less nutrition than cardboard. Bleary eyed, I can see the oven clock over the top of the kitchenette counter. 2 : 47. AM? Am I sleep eating?
: Good morning: from "my mouth", I decide to let that issue go.
"What is going on?"
: I was cold, hungry, and thirsty. You were dead asleep and I decided to let you sleep. The robe was still damp. I found your warmest PJs; put them on. By the way, where did you get that ratty robe? It is barely decent, and definitely not warm. :
"Hey, my mom gave it to me, uh, 5 years ago."
: sorry about being snippy. I am always that way when my blood sugar drops. I found the cereal, milk, OJ and apple juice. :
I realize that there were two large tumb
Matryoschka Sarah, Day 1 - When Alex met SarahMatryoschka Sarah, Day 1 - When Alex met Sarah
More Like This
Day 1, Friday
I have achieved what I want. I am independent. However, I am alone. Not exactly how I had expected my life, post parent and military, to be. I had to move into this tiny efficiency apartment when my best friend Quentin left to move in with my best bud, Katie, The efficiency does not bother me. It is their abandonment.
Lay out shirt, slacks, jacket, tie, briefs and socks, all freshly laundered and starched. I now wish that I hadn't left my army BDU uniform with my parents. Starched and creased, a BDU would make a better statement. My patent leather uniform shoes shined up just like Basic. Everything else I need is in my Army trunk under the hideaway couch, specifically in the presentation box with the plate "The stupidest person ever to survive a firefight". Walking into the bath, I can almost touch the opposite bathroom walls with my arms out. The cracks and heaves in the old-fashioned hexagonal mini-tile are rough eno