What is Glitch Style?This question, like "What is the biological definition of life?" and "What images and sets count as 'fractals'?" is not as straightforward as it first appears!More Like This
In the end, glitch style is really determined by its look: patterns and textures that almost never occur naturally in apophysis. These patterns and textures can take many forms:
Keyhole by FarDareisMai
How are these patterns and textures achieved?
There is usually a strict deterministic xaos loop: Xform 1 feeds only to xform 2, which feeds only to xform 3, which feeds only back to xform 1. There is no branching, as in a more typical IFS. Sometimes, extremely unbalanced weights can give a similar effect.
Transforms often only a
PE: 10 tips and tricks not very known about PS10 useful and not very known Photoshop tricksMore Like This
1. Saving your .psd with all layers hidden makes a smaller file compared to saving it with all layers visible.
2. You can use the Crop Tool to quickly increase the canvas size of an image by holding down Ctrl + Alt whilst dragging the Crop Tool outside the current canvas.
3. If you want to see only one of your layers at a time, hold down Alt whilst clicking the eye icon of the layer. (do it again to show all layers again)
4. Holding down Alt while in a dialog box turns the Cancel button into a Reset button, so you can reset the values back to default.
5. If you want to just quickly check a very heavy .psd file, you can hold down Shift + Alt while clicking the Open button. This way Photoshop will open a flattened version of the file.
6. You can change the gray background that surrounds your image with the Paint Bucket Tool, just hold down Shift and make click on the background.
7. Not a very unknown tip, but if y