How to Make a decent homestuck troll OC.THE DO'S AND DO NOT'S OF MAKING A HOMESTUCK TROLL OC.More Like This
1) THE NAME.
- Make it something we can pronounce. Not some stupid shit like Jukgth Ghtyfk.
- The first name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long.
- The last name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long as well.
- Your troll CANNOT have the last name of an actual canon troll.
- Nor can they be related at all.
2) TYPING QUIRKS.
- Make it something readable at least. Keep it simple.
- Don't use the ones that are over used. Like replacing S with $.
- Be creative.
3) BLOOD COLORS.
- Be realistic guys and stay with the program. Don't make them have some stupid rainbow blood or something. That screams Mary-sue.
- Your troll may be a mutant blood. It is rare but it happens. So it's okay, just don't make them flaunt it. They will be culled.
- Black and White are not colors, they are shades and tints. So therefor they cannot be blood COLORS. (This includes grey/gray)
- Lime is a canon color, but lime bloods have gone extinct.
- Your trolls blood cannot change colors.
Zak x Nick | So ColdMore Like This
A/N: So, I remembered I had this tucked away in my Hard Drive. I then read it and thought it was a pretty decent idea! From what I remember, I think I role-played this with an old friend of mine. I forgot how the ending went and I was gonna make it smut, but Laziness XD
Anyways, Yeah, I edited it and finished. It isn't my best work but i think it's pretty decently written ouo
Lockdowns were always fun, yeah, nothing much about it. Just four grown men walking about a haunted house, not knowing what awaited them and what was to come.
Who knows what they would find? For all we know, one of them could get badly injured or something could stop this. Like the damn wicked weather.
Maybe like in one of the Paranormal activity movies.
It kinda sounded like one of those horror movies that made you wish you had a friend to hold onto. Which you might want to be as clingy as Jamie is to the Doctor, but we’re going a bit far from subject.
Normal people would be