115 Things That I, Dempsey, Can't Do1. I can't break the fourth wall and curse at TreyarchMore Like This
2. Even though they don't really think things through
3. For example, putting a power switch in a FREAKING TEMPLE!
4. I mean, seriously Treyarch? SERIOUSLY!?
5. Or the fact that they ever so kindly decide to have the power off at the beginning of every match
6. Aren't they lovely?
7. I can't let my temper get too out of hand
8. Even thought I only take out my anger on freak bags
9. And Richtofen every now and then
10. I can't attempt to replace Richtofen with a hot chick
11. Well, it's kinda hard to do so, since we haven't really bumped into any chicks
12. Except for that one chick we heard back in that closet
13. The Quantum Device can't turn Richtofen into a hot chick either
14. No matter how hard I try...
15. ...I'll never meet that Hula Girl...
16. Hmm... Hula Girl...
17. I can't call Takeo "A little bundle of bad ass"
18. I think he fells as though I'm patronising him because of his height
19. Well, he can't help being vertica
115 Things That I, Takeo, Can't Do1. I'm not allowed to talk about honour as muchMore Like This
2. Even though it's a very interesting and honourable subject
3. Murderous tendencies are not allowed
4. I can only use them when killing the zombies
5. I'm not allowed to attempt to kill Richtofen
6. Even though he's a dishonourable, back stabbing prick
7. I'm not allowed to break the fourth wall and state something about the fandom's double standards
8. No one will listen to me anyway
9. I can't call Nikolai "Nikki"
10. Even though he screams like a girl
11. You know it's true
12. And it implies "slash"
13. That's why no one else has a nick name
14. I can't call him any other insult either
15. They can be seen as racist
16. But Richtofen's allowed to call me the "Monkey Bomb", and no one tells him off.
17. Please note up to no.7
18. My family matters are better kept secrete
19. Seriously, you do not want to know what happened to them
20. According to Dempsey, those stories aren't good around children
21. Or dinner parties
22. Like I'd e