115 Things That I, Dempsey, Can't Do1. I can't break the fourth wall and curse at TreyarchMore Like This
2. Even though they don't really think things through
3. For example, putting a power switch in a FREAKING TEMPLE!
4. I mean, seriously Treyarch? SERIOUSLY!?
5. Or the fact that they ever so kindly decide to have the power off at the beginning of every match
6. Aren't they lovely?
7. I can't let my temper get too out of hand
8. Even thought I only take out my anger on freak bags
9. And Richtofen every now and then
10. I can't attempt to replace Richtofen with a hot chick
11. Well, it's kinda hard to do so, since we haven't really bumped into any chicks
12. Except for that one chick we heard back in that closet
13. The Quantum Device can't turn Richtofen into a hot chick either
14. No matter how hard I try...
15. ...I'll never meet that Hula Girl...
16. Hmm... Hula Girl...
17. I can't call Takeo "A little bundle of bad ass"
18. I think he fells as though I'm patronising him because of his height
19. Well, he can't help being vertica
115 Things That I, Takeo, Can't Do1. I'm not allowed to talk about honour as muchMore Like This
2. Even though it's a very interesting and honourable subject
3. Murderous tendencies are not allowed
4. I can only use them when killing the zombies
5. I'm not allowed to attempt to kill Richtofen
6. Even though he's a dishonourable, back stabbing prick
7. I'm not allowed to break the fourth wall and state something about the fandom's double standards
8. No one will listen to me anyway
9. I can't call Nikolai "Nikki"
10. Even though he screams like a girl
11. You know it's true
12. And it implies "slash"
13. That's why no one else has a nick name
14. I can't call him any other insult either
15. They can be seen as racist
16. But Richtofen's allowed to call me the "Monkey Bomb", and no one tells him off.
17. Please note up to no.7
18. My family matters are better kept secrete
19. Seriously, you do not want to know what happened to them
20. According to Dempsey, those stories aren't good around children
21. Or dinner parties
22. Like I'd e
Tank In Wonderland. 3Tank In WonderlandMore Like This
Hatter watched the black haired soldier jump off his horse. The metal armor he wore made and awful sound as he walked preparing for choas. "Vhy hello herr Alexander vhat can zhe hatter do for you today?"
The hatter was punched in the face and he fell to the ground holding his cheek. Laughs, they sound so crazy, Dempsey fought back the eager to open the door and punch the guy back. "Where is he?" The man yelled and punched the mad hatter again. "WHERE IS HE?"
"V-Vhat are you talking about?"
Alexander knocked the Hatter's head on the ground roughly. "Don't play dumb you crazy psychopath, Where is Tank?"
"I don't know"
The soldier growls and sends his men to investigate, never trust a psychopath. The men walked around searching up and done the uncovered area that had nothing more than a table and the tea cabinet. "He could be anywhere don't miss a spot" Hatter watched from the corner of his eyes as the men scanned the area turning their exposed house upside d
Tank In Wonderland CHP.1More Like This
Tank in wonderland
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense, nothing will be what it is, because everything will be what it isn't" -Almost Alice (Shinedown)
Tank Dempsey stormed out of his parents room, anger consumed him, his long brown boots kicked the floor and he straightened his short sleeve black jacket and slammed the door to the outer of the house open. "TANK, SON YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE YOUNG MAN" his father yelled from the window that was high up. Tank had a big house which to him he sadly shared with his bossy parents, his annoying little sister, and his grandparents. Tank loved his grandparents everyday they would sit him outside in the living room and tell him a story that had always caught his attention no matter what he was busy with.
"Fuck this" he cursed under his breath. "I WONT MARRY HER" he yelled. "Slut" he mumbled.
"TANK DEMPSEY YOU GET HERE NOW" his mother yelled while his father followed him outside to the green grassy garden.
Tank In Wonderland. 2More Like This
Tank In wonderland
Dempsey felt like he was falling off a thousand floor hotel his body seemed unwilling to touch the ground, he raised an eye brow at all the strange items floating in the air, he didn't even know how they were falling, it's either someone is dropping things down like rain or... Will in Dempsey's mind there was no other explanation. He held on to a chair that was falling and tried to use the train of falling chairs, tables, beds, cabinets, and a whole bunch of other things to try and get to the top of the hole only to get whacked in the face by a flower vase. His vision blurred and once again his body felt light as he was falling and his eyes closed in defeat.
"Is he alive?" Dempsey heard a voice say, he also felt something poke his body.
"Oh dear this is not good." That accent, that voice. Dempsey's eyes shot open and he quickly gripped the man next to him.
"AHA I got you now Bunny like freak, who are you? And what were you doing in my house?" He yelled and tra