Reasons to Support FrUkWE HAVE HIT 100 REASONS!!! I already wrote a journal about this, but I thought I would update it and make it an article. So, I already made the video for the first 50 reasons. Thank you all for the work on this project!! Now, lets see if we can hit 150 reasons!!More Like This
1. They grew up together
2. England grew his hair out like France
3. He got in trouble doing so
4. France got worried thinking England got eaten by a caterpiler
5. France helped England with his hair
6. He fixed his hair back to the way it was, saying he looks better that way
7. They raised Canada together
8. England put his arm around France
9. They are always together
10. They work together a lot
11. They comfort each other
12. France asked England to marry him
13. They tease each other
14. the translator in Paint it White said "They loved eachother sexually"
15. The Manga's character role call (second book) both France and England's descriptions had something to say about eachother.
16. France cared and tried to look afte
May I?England sighed, stripping from his clothes after a long day of work. He walked into the bathroom where he had had the bath running. The Englishman turned off the faucet and got into the steaming hot water, sighing as he relaxed his muscles. "Bloody hell." He groaned, tossing his head back and letting himself slip further into the water. He took in even, relaxed breaths. He let out another sigh, sitting up and turning on the shower, letting some cool water rain down on him as he sat in the tub. He shivered as the cold drops rolled down his bare chest. The Englishman closed his eyes, gasping as he heard the door open and a familiar voice "May I join, mon amour?"More Like This
Cakes and Pies and head of LiesShe walked through the street with a blank, happy expression, gleefully skipping. Yes, Maggie Williams was fucking SKIPPING through the town with a little basket and an entirely TOO frilly pink dress as she hummed. Her eyes shone with a soft pink hue over them, and she was busily buying several ingredients for about a hundred different sweet things.More Like This
She smiled a little too wide at the cashier, who felt entirely too uneasy the ENTIRE time, and raced off to find the next ingredient. Her mum had sent her to fetch ingredients, see, and she had to hurry back so as not to get in trouble~!
Her Mother was so busy making sweets for her, and she was so eager to get home and eat them~! The deliciously and deceptively drugged sweet treats were addicting~!
She walked past a small shop with a woman selling fruit, and she entered it, grinning again. "Hello~! I need cherries~!" She was just SO HAPPY, and felt just SO VERY SPLENDID!! It was downright fu