ERIDAN PANTS --how I did it!A lot of people are asking how I made my pants for the Eridan cosplay!More Like This
So, here's a list of what I used.
- thrift store black satin pants
- duct tape
- white primer spray paint
- blue spray paint
- blue screen-printing paint
- blapck dye pen (screen printing ink would probably work fine too, i don't know!)
- paint thinner
- a lot of brushes
Then here's what I did, step by step!
1. WASH PANTS
- thrift store pants are very nasty!! don't be wearing them without this step
2. TAPE PANTS
- i put on the pants, and my friends helped me tape stripes on! we cut the duct tape in half to make them narrow.
- tape them everywhere, and be careful when you're taking them off unless you're moving right to the next step!
3. SPRAY PANTS ((!! make sure you have a few layers on under the pants! the spray shouldn't be directly applied to skin!!))
- spray down the now-taped pant