Just Married"And smile!" Harry said, as he pressed the release button of his digital camera.More Like This
And honestly, she could not find a reason not to smile. Only a couple of hours ago, she had finally, finally married Ron. And, if she was honest with herself, the fact that the wedding was over, which meant that the arguments with both her mum and Molly about guest lists, dresses, and a million other things would stop, just added to her overall giddiness.
Both herself and Harry had incorporated muggle items (she in a more extended degree because she didn't want her parents to feel out of place whenever they came to visit) in their otherwise magical lifestyle, and they had even managed to get Ron and Ginny respectively to actually use said items without treating them as bombs about to explode.
So she was only mildly surprised when Harry pulled out his digital camera, during a fully magical wedding, and insisted on taking some pictures of her and Ron ("I want them for your parents Hermione! I
DistractedHermione was spending Easter Holidays at the Burrow along with her parents. She didn't want to spend Easter away from them, not now that things seemed to be getting back to normal, but she didn't want to spend Easter away from Ron either, so she was ecstatic (and more than a little surprised if she was honest with herself) when her parents agreed with her suggestion to spend Easter at the Burrow.More Like This
Currently she was cuddled up on the sofa revising for her N.E.W.T.s. Arthur and Molly had taken her parents to Diagon Alley to show them around and would be back in the evening, Harry and Ginny had gone out for a walk, George was at the shop, and Ron was taking a shower.
She was so engrossed in her studying that she didn't hear Ron entering the room, creeping behind her and grabbing the book out of her hands.
"Ron! Firstly, don't do that! You nearly gave me a heart-attack! And secondly, give me my book back!"
"I think you've done enough studying for today Hermione."
She stood and marched over
Song of the SuicideThe thing about suicide is you don't generally wake up one day and say to yourself, "I feel like crap, I think I'll kill myself today." No, that would be silly. You don't start to think about suicide until you've had multiple days where you feel crummy, with very few good days, if any, mixed in. That'll go on for months, with no light at the end of the tunnel. Then you start thinking about your options. You push the thought of suicide out of your mind and seek help. You get medication, you seek out the support of family and/or friends. But the days are the same. You can remember how life used to be. You can remember the joy, happiness, peace, mild frustrations, a few disasters here and there of normal life. Then you begin to forget. You forget what life was like before. You can't imagine life any other way than the way it is now. Hopeless. Filled with tears and disappointment. The people around you rooting you on, encouraging you. You think you can get through it, but when nothinMore Like This
You're an Avatard if...1) You start writing lists like theseMore Like This
2) You claim that you're the next Avatar
3) You've tried to reach the 'Avatar State'
4) You now have a new respect for Asians, besides that you can copy off of their tests and homework
5) You start quoting your favorite character; and in the weirdest places too
6) You can actually spell Bryan's last name perfectly
7) You know who Iroh's new voice actor is (who IS he, anyway?)
8) You spend some time each day trying to find Mike and Bryan's phone number, email address, etc.
9) Your mind and gallery is filled with Avatar
10) You don't laugh every time you find a screenshot/pose in the show when one of the characters makes a weird face.
11) You can list every change they made to the Fire Nation armor from the Original Unaired Pilot Episode to the actual show (I liked the old style better! Zuko also looked better in it)
12) You can list every change they made to Zuko from his personality (he was meaner), to his belongings (he had a pet hawk), to his abi