Not in Harry Potter: DHQuotes/ words that should be in Harry Potter but Arent:More Like This
- Geez, Voldemort, stop acting so gay!
- Bellatrix, stop groping me. Just just go stand over there.
- Tell me Lucius, whos the prettiest ballerina of them all? Voldemort gave a cold smile at the clearly horrified man.
- Sooo, whats REALLY going on between his lordship and that snake, hmm?
-Wait a minute, Harry said. You want me to put this Snitch where now?
- What we need, Voldemort mused, is some sort of sign that people can rally around. To keep the masses happy and unrebellious. Snape gasped. You mean- Yes. Voldemort allowed a vicious, cold smile to play upon his lips. What the Death Eaters need, is a theme song.
- NO, DAMMIT! I DONT CARE IF THE POTTER BOYS BEEN FOUND! AMERICAN IDOL IS ON!
- One of you go see if the boy
10 Reasons You Shouldn't Quit ArtYou know i keep my journals short, so i'll jump right to it.More Like This
1. When you get an idea for a character, or an illustration or a comic, you can just draw it. You don't have to browse and see if anyone else drew it already, or commission other artists to do it.
2. If you get really good at art, your favorite artist might watch you back.
3. You might eventually get paid for it.
4. Because even if there's tons of art out there, and many great artists, no one, and i mean NO ONE can ever draw what you draw. There can be similar ideas, but only you can bring your particular flavor of art to life.
5. The awesome comments. The better you get at art, the more awesome and elaborate comments you get. Who doesn't want to get praised?
6. Art trades with really good artists!
7. Because quitting is lame.
8. Because when IRL people ask you what you do and you say you're an artist, you get the most interesting reactions. It never gets old.
9. Because you get to browse the internet a
Timcanpy Plushie tut. part 2Materials: Yellow fabric, Timcanpy Plushie Pattern, sewing machine or needle and thread.More Like This
Optional materials: Wire, super glue, fabric chalk (will explain what to do with these later... ^^)
Step one: Print and cut out the pattern. Link in the description.
Step two: Now cut out the peices of fabric. The number of each peice you will need is on the pattern. ^^
Step three: If you decided to use the fabric chalk, heres what you do with it now ^^ mark the peices of fabric (on the inside side of the peice, that is: the side that will not be seen after the plusie is done) with the name of the peice ex/ body, wing, foot, horn, tail etc.
Step four: Ok now time to start sewing!! yay! We are NOT starting with the body!! Got it!?! Get it! Good! Why? Because you need the other peices to be finished when you sew them on! duh! ^^
Step five: Wait what happened to step four!?! hah! what ever! Lets start with the feet~! They are probably the hardest part!you will need to take two feet peices and put them