TT Robin and StarfireKidnapMore Like This
There was a knocking at the door. The teen titans looked up. They where all there, in the room. Who was knocking on the door? Beastboy got up and walked to the door carefully, silently. His face was uncanny. He reached out his hand and slowly went for the door handle. He opened it slightly. To his surprise there was no one there. He closed it and looked around at his team mates; he just shrugged his shoulders and walked away. There was another knock on the door. Beastboy turned round and ran to the door and opened it. There was no one there. He closed it but didn't move this time. Everyone watched carefully. They failed to notice that red x was climbing up the big window. Robin noticed his shadow. He turned round quickly to see that red x was jumping away from the window. He then realised that he put a bomb on it.
"Everybody, get down," shouted Robin. He then ran away from the window. They all turned round and just stayed there, watching red x. The bomb went off and the window s
HomeHomeMore Like This
Authors Note: This was the first piece of Teen Titans fanfiction I ever did.
The wind blew across the horizon and the clouds framed the rising sun. In the Titan's tower, slight activity could be heard. Cyborg was plodding to the kitchen trying to get there before Beastboy, so he could make his regular waffles without there being an argument. Raven floated in her room, reading her newest selections of depressing poetry. Beastboy was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and following closely behind Cyborg. As usual, Robin was sweating in the gym. Methodically, he kicked the punching bag, over and over again. He didn't stop until he collapsed purely from exhaustion.
Not far away from Titan's tower, an auburn haired girl could be seen wandering the still empty streets. She looked around for familiar sights with fear and anxiousness in her heart. Her emerald eyes were wet, like the morning dew settling on the flowers. This was a foreign planet for her because she had le
robin and starfire momentsMore Like This
This is RS moments I think from every episode.
Robin and Starfire moments
Episode 1 : Divide and Conquer
- Starfire help Robin after Plasmus shoot the clone to him.
Episode 2 : Sisters
- Robin and Starfire sit on the Bigwheels and talk about many wonderful things in the earth.
- Robin help Starfire from the violet space from Sentauri moon.
- Starfire share her upset story about her sister, Blackfire to Robin.
- Robin help Starfire from the Sentauri Soldier on the big space.
- They holding hands in the time when Robin help Starfire.
- Robin and Starfire sit on the rooftop and talk about her thinking.
Episode 3 : Final Exam
- Starfire talks to Robin about the junk food and the breaked of Cyborg and BeastBoy.
Episode 4 : Forces of Nature
This Episode don't have the R&S moments.
Episode 5 : Nevermore
- Starfire talks to Robin to go for see Raven rig