Rothera Weekly Dispatch======================================More Like This
| Transmission Date: 06-27-2055 |
| Transmission Time: 09:38:00 hours |
| Transmission Source: 001A-AGP |
Territorial Navy increases patrols.
Early this morning it came to our notice here at Rothera weekly that the Territorial navy has tripled its patrols in recent days. In establishing a remote division on the other side of the spatial rift we have seen significant delays in shutting material and personnel to the Ancerius galactic locations. The tightening of security has gone to the point of extreme scrutiny of personal items and authenticating documents. While the Sector Authority has released a number of documents regarding what one is to have ready for inspectors if they choose to travel it seems as if the information required is a bit much. Some have called it rightfully thorough however others have been caught flat-footed by the changes in national
10 facts #141. protecting yourself from the draconian requires more ancient and mystical methods of defense. a ring of salt, cats, holy relics and symbols, etc. will always be more effective than actual weapons or violence.More Like This
2. Romulus is also known as Fenris, which is his draconian name.
3. should Devastinian ever be lost or stolen while he sleeps, Romulus would go on a killing spree in search of him, destroying everything in his path until he finds his brother.
4. Aquadie is actually Cajun.
5. Pyracian is the youngest of the drake lords.
6. Apophis is one of 3 similar entities, the other two embody order and balance.
7. Apophis is the oldest of these entities
8. the drakes use true magic, not unexplained science. while their magic can be mimicked through advanced science, there's always a difference that clearly separates the two.
9. magic works more like a contract, there are loop holes that can be used to one's advantage and abused and there are absolutes which cant be defended agains
Many Thanks!This is just a quick word of thanks to all my friends here at D.A. who have supported me, encouraged me, and prayed and hoped for me and those I love.More Like This
Bless you all dear friends!
Things are still rougher than a sand paper kilt, but with grace, faith and hope I and mine will prevail and I hope we ALL shall prevail in the new year!
As Lunette the Clown said" Love ya' like a crazy!"
And I do!