10 ways to annoy Eric Northman10. Tell him he was voted less hunkiest hunk on the "Fangtasha's vampire hunks" calenderMore Like This
9. Ask him all sorts of questions like, "how long are your fangs?" and "Do you have to go to the bathroom?"
8. Tell him everyone who has been loyal to him are now following the new kings orders
7. Tell him Pam and Sookie are in a hotel room... and there not discussing the vampire wars. (On second thought, that would probably just turn him on)lol
6. Say, "For a thousand year old vampire, Sookie sure has to save you a lot"
5. Tell him he told you he loved you and would leave all of his business to come and take care of you
4. Tell him his long hair makes him look like a girl
3. After having fallen into bed with him say "I've had better"
2. Tell him you've got a special power that allows you to see a person's real self....and that deep down inside he's a warm, caring, fuzzy person
1. Tell him he should stop denying the fact that he loves sookie because its obvious since...
A-they have a blo
Could you be a companion of Death?More Like This
My companion, the moon, is high tonight. The delicate silver rays fall upon ever crevice; particularly the gnarled bark of the dried-out trees, chasing the shadows far over the horizon except for clusters of inky blackness amongst the bundles of fallen greenery overgrown with powdery moss that stains the skin. The ground is covered in the ashes of fallen warriors and respected nobles, once tall and built like bulls and now reduced to sand trodden into the cracked earth. If I had been alone, I would have taken the time to wonder how many people coated my palms and the soles of my feet while I crouched in the shadows, but I wasn't.
The humans had lit torches despite the moon being at its brightest. The fire crackles and spits as its intoxicating light dances over the clearing they inhabit, a mesmerising display that brightens and darkens as the tempestuous wind feeds the hungry flames.
I had seen this ritual many times: the afflicted rested upon the pyre ready for cremation as soon as th