Organized by Collection
Record history• Title: On the other side of the mirror
More Like This
• Support: Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion
• Characters : Invented People + game
• Genre: Erotic, Romance , Action / Adventure, Supernatural, Fantasy , Mystery, Suspense, Magic , Sadness , Drama, Vampire
• Sexual Orientation : Straight + Lemon / Lime
• Prologue: The mirror reflects the souls of men . The soul can be good or bad , there is no middle ground and that is just like that. I grew up in a family that had secrets, dark secrets. They lied to many people and yet today they are recognized as heroes , I am ashamed to be a Salyne . My mother told me when I was small stories about these nocturnal creatures called vampire. I always knew it existed because it was the work of my parents and my older sister. A stormy night , my parents came back with a young boy who had been bitten by these monsters, he became my brother. The years have passed , I grew up and I became a beautiful woman. We decided to get married to a man
Chapter 1: A nocturnal encounterI look through the window , the rain falls slowly , plunging the city of Leyawiin in total calm . My gaze is fixed on the sky or I can see the stars. It was dark there a few hours and yet I did not sleep. My thoughts are elsewhere, but where that is the question . My blue eyes are as empty , yet they want to cry but I 'm strong , I do not have to cry it would be a sign of weakness. My hand is placed on the cold glass , I'm lost .
More Like This
My gaze falls now in the street near the castle and walk on every detail . But strangely my eye was caught by a shadow lying under a tree. The shadow seems to have a male figure . Yet I can not see the face , I see the color of eyes that glow in the dark , the color of blood . A vampire ... that spanked here? They would find us ? No, this is not possible, we had left no trace . It's really strange .
Curious, I decided to open the window of my room ready to output there but the shadow had disappeared from my sight. So I sighed and closed the window when I felt