COMMISSIONUPDATE: For me to give you all the best service, i would like to request that if you want me to do commission pls email it directly to my hotmail account : email@example.com to centralize request and to avoid unanswered queries.. I would like to beg for apology for unanswered comments and notes lately for i have experienced ISP problem for more than one month and was recently just restored.. For those whom i accepted commissions kindly wait for updates that i am going to send in your emails, i am sorry for the delay i am working on it to give you the piece as soon as possible..thank you for bearing with meMore Like This
E-mail Account: [Please provide your E-mail address for contact purposes.]
Type: [Bust / Full-body / Chibi]
Number of Characters:
Background: [Yes/No] If yes, put in a d
Creature portrait commissionsHi everyone!More Like This
I've got some free time on my hands for the next couple of days, so I've decided to take few commissions.
I'll be doing digital creature portraits, 15$ per drawing.
Comment here or send me a note Thanks ^^
COMMISSION INFO (Updated)HOWDY!! I'M OPEN FOR COMMISSION! ^u^More Like This
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
1. I have different art style, please browse my gallery first http://ria-chan143.deviantart.com/gallery/ and pick what kind of art style you prefer on your commission. If you did not, I would try to imitate the art style on the reference you will provide or if it is from an original anime/manga of course it wont be 100%.
2. I only accept cash through paypal.
3. I do not accept payments in advance, once you send me your commission details, I will put you on the wait list and once I'm ready to work on your commission I will inform you via note and ask you to send the payment on my PAYPAL.
4. I will show you a sketch for revision. I will only show the sketch once I get the full payment.
5. All artworks will be
TAGGED!Darn it, Lisaxtails!!!More Like This
1) What's your fan character's name?
Shiri V. Shmidt, aka Agent New Mexico
2) How old is he/she?
Mid- twenties (I can never remember the exact number )
3) Is your fan character a boy or girl?
4) What's his/her race?
Spartan in Green and Scarlet armor. Short brown hair. Brown eyes, scarlet glasses. Scar under her right eye.
5) Is your fan character considered normal in his/her own world?
To most people, she seems a little odd, but normal overall. To her friends, they know exactly how weird she is.
6) What would be his/her most recognizable feature(s)?
The ever-constant coffee in her hand and her inability to stay still for too long when she has had too much coffee
She's violent in battle, but loyal to her teammates. As a Freelancer, she works for the highest bidder. She would take the time to get to know her teammates, if not for an intense fear of people, caused by some badly misplaced trust when she was yo