Accidental Love Chapter 10Everything was going well in terms of coping with work and being pregnant, it wasn't until I started to grow in the stomach region did it become hard. I woke up one Monday morning at my usual time of 0600 to get ready for work, and I headed into the bathroom to have a shower. As I was washing my hair I happened to look down and my stomach and I saw this faint circular shape starting to appear, it took me a few seconds to realize what that was, it was the two lives inside me growing bigger. When I arrived at NCIS, I wait for Tony to arrive and then I showed him my stomach. He just kneeled on the ground for a while running his hand over it, occasionally looking up at me to smile until Gibbs walked into the room and slapped him on the back of his head.More Like This
About two weeks later I woke up at my usual time to get ready for work, and after having a shower and straightening my hair, I went into the wardrobe to pick out and outfit for the day. I put on my nice pair of jeans a
Accidental Love Chapter 7I found myself once again being woken up by something that smelt really good, except this time I didn't feel the urge to run to the bathroom. I got up and just as I was going to walk out to see what Tony had cooked for me, I decided to go get ready first.More Like This
I had a quick shower, straightened my hair, put on a little bit of makeup, and put on my jeans and a nice looking top. I walk into the kitchen to see Tony putting down two plates of scramble eggs next to two bowls of fruit salad.
"You know, you're going to have to stop making me breakfast, otherwise I'm going to get so fat" I said with a big smile on my face as I looked up to Tony's face.
"You're going to end up like that anyway" Tony said with that stupid look on his face." Whether you like it or not"
After that remark I was tempted to go over and hit him, but I just ignored it because deep down I guess he was telling the truth.
After eating breakfast, and talking for about half an hour, we finally decided that it was time
NCIS Doesn't Stand For-Chap 5More Like This
Chapter Five, I Want to Believe:
Tony would have liked to stay with Sam longer, to help her and try to find out if she knew more than she was letting on, but Ziva had called and said that Gibbs wanted him back in the office ASAP. Something about him and Ziva comparing notes on what he had learned from Sam and what she had found out by searching the database. It's cause Gibbs is worried she's in league with Thompson, he thought bitterly.
"She said that he had sworn off human blood." He stated.
"How do you know she wasn't lying?" Ziva asked.
"How do you know she is?" He countered. It felt as though everyone around him was against the scaly girl and he was trying to prove them wrong.
"Forget it." She snapped. "What else did Miss Martin say?"
"She said he was kind to her." Tony reported. "She was going to be evicted and he was going to speak to the superintendent about it."
"Vampires cannot consume mutant blood, so he would befriend her as he would not view her as food." Ziva said, soundin
NCIS Does Not Stand For...Ch 3More Like This
Chapter Three, Vampiric Suspect:
"Hey McGee." Abby greeted cheerfully, giving him a hug when he walked in.
"Hey Abby. Ducky says you have something for us." He said, peering around the lab. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary; the computers were in place, her Caf-Pow! sat by her keyboard alongside a mug filled with a thick dark liquid. Could it be that only Ducky and Jimmy are the weird ones?
"Oh yes. I have a print. Off one of the girls' neck. Matches to a Darren Thompson, of Annapolis."
"Is he a vampire?" McGee asked.
"We'll know soon enough." She replied.
"How?" He wondered out loud.
"There's a database on the internet with listings of all the fay and their ilk." She responded, fingers flying over the keyboard. "If Thompson's a vampire, he'll be on the list."
McGee watched in fascination as Abby typed in numbers and codes, all the while taking sips of her Caf-Pow! Like a gothic Energizer Bunny. There was a light of excitement in her green eyes and he found it hard not to look at her.
The Werewolf of NCIS chapter 4More Like This
Gibbs was extremely pissed, "What do you mean the scent stops here," he yelled.
"The person who killed the petty officer was killed here, and whoever killed him cleaned up very well," Tony said.
I was still sniffing around for anything. The bleached covered up everything and was starting to burn my nose. I turned away from Gibbs and the other for a second and my nose caught something, it was a trail of bleach, who ever had cleaned up had stepped in the bleach. This was good I began to trot away following the scent, "Gibbs I got something," I called.
He caught up to me, "What is it?"
"Well there's a trail of bleach heading this way, and who ever stepped in it had both the petty officers blood and the other killer's blood on their shoes," I said standing on my hind legs, "And he's close by."
"DiNozzo get the car, Ziva, McGee go with him and follow us," Gibbs ordered.
As I began to sniff around again I felt Gibbs hop on to my back, "Um Boss," I asked.
"We need to go fast, it's going to sn
NCIS - Valentines DayMore Like This
Ziva David was mildly confused. This was never a good state to find her in as, when she was unsure of a situation, she got annoyed and when Ziva got annoyed her Mossad training tended to kick in. Things often got more than a little bit messy after that. So, for the welfare of everyone working in the NCIS building, they did their very best to make sure she knew what was happening.
Also the cleaning crew had threatened to go on strike, blood was a very stubborn stain to shift and, where a confused Ziva went, blood had a tendency to follow. One of the cleaning crew, a normally mild-mannered, elderly Mexican lady was now reduced to hysterics every time she saw her. Scuttlebutt had it that she thought Ziva was possessed by the devil.
"McGee?" Ziva asked, her brow furrowed. "Why are there many pink envelopes on Tony's desk?"
McGee opened his mouth to reply but then the man in question arrived.
"Why! I will tell you why, Mademoiselle David." Tony said, rounding the corner and throwing himself
You're in band if..V.3More Like This
1. You only remember how to count past 8 if you go 9-9-9-9-5-6-7-8, etc.
2. Your Bands website is in your favorites.
3. You're favorite songs are in your music slot.
4. You can be in full uniform in 5 minutes.
5. You have a bigger band bag than you have a suitcase
6. You know what Shakos and Plumes are.
7. You know who Dr. Beat is, and hate him.
8. You know the Alma Mater and fight song by heart! minus the lyrics.
9. You've took part in band bus songs.
10. You call colored duck tape stick tape.
11. You're rejected sitting with someone on the regular bus so your instrument could have it's own spot.
12. You've been run over. Multiple times by either a tuba, drum, or fellow squad member.
13. You can pick up a lost stick/mallet/mouthpiece, return it, and be back in place before the next lines hits.
14. You have no problem sleeping/changing on a bus.
15. You are proud of your band camp tan.
16. You snap when someone ten hut or you here a whistle.
17. You practically live in the band ro
Band Is...1. Watching the Drum Majors laugh when the awards are announced.More Like This
2. Mispronounced names
3. Calling the phone booth 15 feet away to see who answers it.
4. Watching a revered drum major answer the phone booth.
5. Five hour bus rides
6. Ice-cold low-fat milk and chicken!
7. Dreaming up "your face" symbols
8. Going to bed at 5 am
9. The smallest guy in band getting a bag of kettle corn as big as him
10. Waving to the storm trooper on the side of the road
11. Shouting "get a room" to your section leader
12. Spirit laps
13. Jump on it in the stands
14. The smell
15. The voodoo-stick
16. Flying pigs in the band office
17. "Everybody Dance Now!"
18. seeing who can hold their arm in the air longest while at a competition in a major city.
19. Fun with tuners
20. Spit epidemics before contests
21. "Change Places!"
22. The wrath of the woodwinds "If you could hear it."
23. Kill the metronome
24. Smash dancing after school
25. Snowball fights
26. Wearing your rolled-up jeans, marchin
You're a Band Geek when...You know youre a Band Geek when:More Like This
Note: most, if not all of these will only be funny to Band Geeks; some may only even make sense to members of the Forest Park Marching Band (sometimes marked with an ***) Deal with it.
- means that someone else gave me this one, they will be credited
1. Changing in front of your fellow band members is not embarrassing in the slightest
2. Seeing other band geeks change in front of you is not at all sexually arousing.
3. You put the Band Room as your primary address in all forms
4. You also put the Band Room phone number as the number you can be contacted quickest by.
5. You know all of the cheerleading routines
6. and have trained yourself to ignore them
7. and have made up different lyrics to all the cheers (all appropriate, of course )
8. Reeds taste good
9. and you arent a woodwind player
10. You start to use cork grease as lip balm
11. You drink more valve oil than water
Laws of Marching Band#1: What ever happens in Band camp, stays in band campMore Like This
#2: Water is your friend
#3: The sun is not your friend
#4: Drill charts are not sweat rags
#5: Tubas (and guard) have the right of way
#6: Watch out for falling objects
#7: GET IN THE PICTURE!
#8: Toes up!
#9: Never piss off a piccolo player who is holding a piccolo
#10: Don't piss off the people with the longest reach (poles are a whole lot cheaper than instruments)
#11: The band director is always right
#12: The drum majors are never wrong (Unless in conflict with rule #11)
#13: The trumpet is sacred. Fear the Trumpet
#14: If you can't understand the drum line, don't worry, not many people can.
#15: Ridiculous uniforms are always in fashion
#16: BIGGER IS BETTER!
#17: Don't feed the sousaphones
#18: Flip-flops are the enemy. Never associate with the enemy
#19: Don't be horny! Be saxy!
#20: It's our field! We just let the football team use it.
What NCIS Has Taught Me...What NCIS Has Taught Me:More Like This
Rule #1: Never let Gibbs go without his coffee
Rule #2: Never sweeten Gibbs' coffee.
Rule #3: Never call Gibbs 'Jethro' (Rule doesn't apply to Ducky or Director Sheppard)
Rule #4: Never get Ziva angry.
Rule # 5: Don't read Probie's book.
Rule #6: Don't sleep with cute Asian chicks. (This rule excludes Palmer)
Rule #7: Don't let Ziva drive.
Rule #8: Don't trust Israelis. (Excluding Ziva )
Rule #9: .Don't say 'Fore' when Ducky's holding a Nibblick (nine-iron)
Rule #10: Always carry a knife
Rule #11: Don't lick DiNozzo. (This rule excludes Ziva. She can lick him all she wants.)
Rule #12: Never date a co-worker.
Rule #13: Never call Abby 'Abigail'. (This rule excludes Ducky)
Rule #14: There's no such thing as "coincidence".
Rule #15: Don't drink Gibbs' soup.
Rule #16: .Don't let the car get stolen.
Rule #17: Guilty until proven innocent
Rule #18: Don't let Probie see blood.
Rule #19: Don't leave your bleach tray in.
Rule # 20: Vomit does count as evidenc