Pursuit of a DreamMore Like This
Leia em Português|
Trekking at Sunset
by MetaWorks, JoeyVazquez, sanjun
Felipe Cagno’s Long Journey to “The Lost Kids: Seeking Samarkang.”
Many deviants know well…
…“The Lost Kids: Seeking Samarkand”, the 200+ pages graphic novel written and created by Brazilian storyteller FelipeCagno.
What few know is the story of how it took him almost a decade to bring this story to the public between script re–writes, produc
The Fan Location Challenge!The Fan Location challenge is this..More Like This
1) Take a photo of yourself in Steam Powered Giraffe merchandise or holding it up in an area that is significant to your town.
2) Write a description about yourself, where you live, and how you came about SPG.
3) You don’t have to be too specific with where you live but state what country you live in at the very least.
4) There can be more than one person in the photo as well.
5) All photos will be collected and placed into a power point rather than the original idea of the booklet.
6) The reason is to show how much of a demographic SPG really has the unique stories of how this fans came about it.
7) Submit all photos and descriptions through the SPG World Fan Location folder on Deviant.
8) The deadline will be April 7th 2014
For any further questions or concerns please message myself Trix through the notes option.
Dark Dream JournalUwah. I just woke up from a nightmare.More Like This
As most seem to, it started out as a dream then turned sour.
It started with me at Leeds festival, i was walking from the campsites with group of
people, mostly girls. I felt pretty real as I even reminisced there, telling
them that i remember going in 2003 (Even though i was there in 2001)
..and i also mentioned to them I remember seeing Eminem..
They seemed a bit envious then at some point they took a photo, i recall
before they did, when one would say 'CHEESE!!' I said
"I'll be the girl no one remembers!!" Jokingly, as i was a stranger to them really.
Then suddenly i was in a eatery of sorts, with one of my dads friends and another man
similar. I had no money but they allowed me to eat some of their food,
which was some sausages and gravy - it was rather delicious..
We were talking about some pretty deep and meaningful stuff, not that my mind can recall
any of it and then suddenly i was approaching a zoo - at the f