Ways To Annoy SpockYou knew SOMEBODY was going to do this sooner or later. Feel free to submit your own ideas (you will receive credit for them)More Like This
1. Call him Spork, Spook, or any other possible mispronunciation of his name ALL THE TIME. (yes, anagrams count)
2. Follow him around reciting paradoxes and ask him to explain their logic.
3. Have the entire crew dress up as Dr. McCoy, so all he sees is a ship full of McCoy clones.
4. Find something illogical about every Vulcan custom and tradition.
5. Introduce him to Autocorrect.
6. When he goes in for a physical, have McCoy surgically alter his vocal cords so his voice sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks.
7. Program the ship's computer so that every time he enters a room, the chorus of either "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga or "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO plays.
8. Make him wear a red shirt.
9. Refer to the Pon Farr as "that time of month" for Vulcans.
10. Hide Kirk/Spock slash all throughout his quarters.
11. Give him random messages and instructions that m
Star Trek FanfictionIf he had known what the future held for him, he might've not gone through with the Discipline of Kohlinar, but it was too late now. Despite the Discipline, though, he still loved Kirk. Yet he'd never said so Everyone has regrets, and he regretted that now.More Like This
As Spock lay dying from the radiation, he had a fleeting wish that he could regenerate as another species of alien could, but then decided he didn't want that at all. He'd rather die as Spock than live as someone else.
"Spock, why?" Kirk was begging, wondering why Spock had given up his own life so readily.
"The good of the many outweigh the good of the few," Spock said, then paused. "Or the one."
Spock put his hand against the glass that separated them, and Kirk mirrored him, though both knew that contact at this point was impossible.
"I love you," Spock coughed, feeling himself fading fast.
Kirk nodded, eyes shining with tears. "I know. I love you t