Jarlaxle's JournalTwenty Things I Learned at Melee-MagthereMore Like This
- compiled by Jarlaxle of Bregan Daerthe
1. All the monsters you heard stories about do exist.
2. Betting pools on who will depose the current Matron are only fun if she never finds out.
3. Dont talk to the little voices; theyre spies for the teachers.
4. The new words you learn actually make the priestesses very angry when used to describe them.
5. You can kill goblins. You can kill elves. You can even kill other drow. But woe to you if you step on a spider!
6. Putting worms in an unpopular teachers underwear isnt just mean, it earns you extra credit from his rival teachers!
7. Pay attention to your weird dreams there is a slim chance that they really did happen.
8. Color is not a commonly accepted concept among drow.
9. Dead enemies do not always stay dead. But they do stay enemies.
10. There are some things money cant buy; intelligence is one of these. Good look