Link to Light-settings MB3D (updated)FYI: By coincidence, I found this last week: http://www.fractalforums.com/tutorials/44-mandelbulb3d-colours-and-lights/More Like This
4 collections of light-settings (.m3l) you can try (3 by Alef, 1 by EllenM (the one in the box)). Some of them are really very nice!
Have fun and a big thank you to EllenM/ellenm1 and Alef/Edo555 for sharing!
How to use them:
In the zip there are .m3l files packed.
- Extract those to the folder Lights in Mandelbulb3D-folder. If there is no Lights-folder, create it first, then extract all the m3l-files there. If there already is a Lights-folder with a slightly different name, write the name and location on your hard disc down and extract your files there.
- After that, start the program if it is not already running, and in the main window go to the Ini-tab above the render.
- Click on Initial Directories. A window will open
- The fifth row will say at the very left: M3l Light parameter
- Make sure that the text in the white field