love as light as a featherNorway turned his tired gaze upwards to the sky, not at all bothered but the snow lightly falling on his face and in his half-closed eyes.More Like This
The sky was awefully gray, he noted, the sun not shining, or even seen. Not that it was often this time at the year. This was standard weather. Nothing more, nothing less.
Denmark sat looking into the see, seeing the gray sky reflecled by the still glassy water, watching the clouds that currently let water fall, nonstop. He was drenched to the bone, not that he even cared, only one thing, one person was on his mind. The person he loved more than everyone else. The one.
But the one had left him, apparently he wasn't good enough, not for 'him'. But he understood it perfectly well, no one was as perfect as him, he didn't deserve him. But he just couldn't imagine a life without his light, his only real sorce of happyness.
But he loved him enough to let him go. He was a wild bird, not tame. He couldn't be held in a cage, or in a relationship for that mat
Vampire!NordicsxReader: 5 + 1 = FUN! - ch.8More Like This
I proceeded to avoid Matthias for the rest of the day. It wasn’t easy, especially since he had the annoying habit of popping up out of nowhere when I least expected it, but I still managed to save myself from having to speak to him.
I could tell the others were curious, they kept giving me odd looks whenever I passed by, but I ignored that as well. There was no way I could tell them about what went on between Matthias and I, that would only lead to more questions, not to mention a whole lot of awkwardness when I told them we weren’t going to be together. Fortunately though, no questions were asked concerning the matter, and that suited both of us just fine.
However, I should have known I wouldn’t be safe forever. When dinner time came, I was finally forced to come face to face with Matthias, and the swarms of questions from everyone else.
“Alright, that’s it!
Usuk described in Gifs(As requested by :iconDemon-America)More Like This
*on a more violent scale*:
(omg I'm sorry-)
2. Making up90% of the time it's America popping one of these and England's just like 'alright I forgive you, git, and the other 10% is England trying to cook something and failing and America just laughs and kisses him)
*note, any artsy gifs/pics are not mine*
Being drunken dorks:
England: Legit flirting(as in they tapped into their inner Adonis/Aphrodite):
America: The 'We gonna bang' face:
England: Their 'WTF' Face:
Getting the other up in the morning:
England: *pretend he threw this fish @ America*
Getting the smut on: