The children of Donbass speakStop the bloody crimes of Kiev junta!More Like This
Read what the kids speak in the area, which was sentenced to depopulation by the U.S. and the EU via the Nazi Kiev regime -
Ksyusha, 6 yo, Lugansk:
- Most of all I am afraid that my Mom and Dad will be killed. Then I will not be able to save my 6 month old brother. It would be better I got killed.
Serezha, 4 yo, Lugansk province:
- My Dad went to war. Mom and Grandma cry every day and say nothing to me. This makes me scared even more… Maybe my Dad has gone already?
Sasha, 3 yo, Donetsk province:
- I want to eat. Always…
Tanya, 5 yo, Mariupol:
- What we have here is scarier than horror movies. Funerals take place every day…
Sveta, 4.5 yo, Slavyansk:
- Our house was bombed. My Mom, Grandma and I then lived in a basement. When another bomb fell in our yard again I started to stutter.
Vanya, 4 yo, Kramatorsk:
- When bomb thumped, I got scared and wet myself. Now, every night, when I hear thu