100 Flavors ChallengeRulesMore Like This
1. Copy these rules, and the List, into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the flavor themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the flavor so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One flavor theme for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. If you haven't heard of these words, you can look them up on Wikipedia: http://www.wikipedia.org/
7. Write in the comments for your artwork if it's part of the challenge and what theme it is. And please give credit by linking in your comment too.
The 100 Flavor Challenge can
Text version of the Time Lord meme by codeyumiSo, first things first! What do you think your Time Lord name would be?More Like This
Cadence. It is music terminology and sounds nice. My renegade name would be the Organist because I play the electric organ
Hey, makes sense! Now, you're chillin' on Gallifrey; who would you be chilling with?
A music player (Gallifreyan CD player ) or a TARDIS. I don't really like people but I would probably talk to the Doctor and try to end up ginger before him
Hey, they seem like awesome friends! Do you guys hang out together at Prydon Academy, or do you ditch instead?
I'd stay at school because I'm a good girl but would secretly wish to hang around with the Doctor
Nice one But it seems like your TARDIS exams are coming up! Do you pass or take a leaf from the Doctor's book and "borrow" one?
I'm gonna do what I think is going to happen with my A-levels! I'm going to try my hardest but ultimately fail and end up stealing a TARDIS. I'll probably crash it
Great work! Now