Family Troubles - Matt Murdock x ReaderMore Like This
Matt was nervous. He's never met your family before and he usually just heard you complain about them. He listened to the steady beat of your heart to calm him down. You were too occupied with driving to realize how nervous Matt really was.
You looked over at Matt and smiled. You were a lucky woman to have a man like Matt. You noticed something off though. Usually, Matt will strike up a conversation with you, but now he was just silent. "Matt?"
Matt was ripped out of his trace and faced you, "Yes, Y/N?"
"You doing okay?" You asked, facing the road once more.
"Just a little nervous," Matt lied, he didn't want to tell you how nervous he actually was.
You laughed, which caused Matt to smile. He loved nothing more than your laugh. "I'm sure you'll be fine. If I love you, then they'll love you." You told him. They have to.
Hair - Matt Murdock x ReaderMore Like This
"How do you shave?" (Y/N) asks, running a comb through Matt's damp hair. His head rests in her lap, enjoying the sensation of her fingers and comb running through his hair.
"That one's trickier than combing my hair." He replies, listening to the sound of her heartbeat racing. The smell of her perfume was powerful but subtle.
"You're lucky that I'm around to help out when I can."
Matt smiles. "I am very grateful for that."
She smiles to herself. "At least I won't do a Foggy where I don't tell you that your shirt is inside out."
"I walked around wearing it that way the entire day."
She laughs. "I know. The looks that you were getting were hilarious, but they died down when most of them realised that you were blind."
"Yet they still didn't say anything."
"They didn't want to be rude."
(Y/N) lifts his head up a little and begins to brush the back of his hair.
"Okay, another question. How do you tie your shoes?"
"All of my shoes are slip on," He replies. "And if you're wondering how I tie m
So... DIAURAHas anyone else heard of this awesome band?!? They're a Visual-Kei Rock band from Japan. And the lead singer Yo-ka has an amazing voice~ Their music is just amazing! If you haven't heard them, which I bet no one has, then I suggest checking them out... Lost November and Shitsu Tsubasa no Seiiki are pretty good. ^^More Like This
Oh, on a side note! I recently finished reading Ouran High School Host Club... I still have yet to watch the anime, but I thought the manga was really good!! I really enjoyed it.
And one more thing... At the moment I'm preoccupied with PruPan fro no apparent reason. XDD So, I will be posting at least one drawing and possibly one fanfic if I get around to it during my long weekend~
And still speaking of Hetalia... Hidekaz Himaruya recently posted a drawing of Russia without a scarf on his blog. Naturally, everyone started freaking out. X
You know you're a DIAURA fan when...1. You read about dictators to pass the time.More Like This
2. You're suddenly fascinated by World War Two documentaries.
3. Same can be said about History class.
4. You wear SS uniforms for Halloween.
5. In fact, screw Halloween when we all have yo-ka's birthday to celebrate.
6. Whenever you hear the name Maria, the first thing that comes to mind is "La la, my only vanilla/La la, sweet smell is Maria..."
7. You make your own DIAURA logo flag and carry it around.
8. You start learning Japanese. (I guess that goes for every J-rock band.)
9. You have tons of DIAURA posters on your walls.
10. You were depressed for days when you found out Yuu was leaving. (I wasn't. Guess I'm a terrible person then, tehe.)
11. You have an entire playlist labeled 'DIAURA'. (I have a DIAURA/Valluna/Marely playlist)
12. You go to great lengths to find yo-ka, Kei, Shoya, Tatsuya and Yuu's former bands. (Anyone know where I could find Ronove songs?)
13. Every time there's a new release, you can barely wait.