Ill do something happy nowTHREE NAMES YOU GO BY:More Like This
3. Oi, Crazy
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD:
3. WATER FOUNTAIN
THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. Ranted about crappy people
2. Added commissions
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I have REAL friend unlike popular people
2. I can draw
3. I'm really tall
THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I cant animate.
2. I'm sometimes anti-Social (Ask xx33Ravenwing33xx)
3. I HAVEN'T GOT ENOUGH CATS
THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGINS:
3. The U.S.?
THREE THINGS YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
2. The unknown
3. Did I mention Spiders?
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Cat T-shirt
2. Snowman PJ pants
3. A Scarf.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. My laptop
2. My Cat
3. Art class
THREE IMPORTANT OBJECTS:
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS: THESE ARENT BANDS
1. The living Tombstone
Writer's Meme - Blank1. Tell us about your favorite writing project/universe that you've worked with and why.More Like This
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females?
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you're writing about fictional places)?
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about "youngest"?
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol' pen and paper?
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
8. What's your favourite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Everything from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favourite character to write? Least favourite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of w