So... DIAURAHas anyone else heard of this awesome band?!? They're a Visual-Kei Rock band from Japan. And the lead singer Yo-ka has an amazing voice~ Their music is just amazing! If you haven't heard them, which I bet no one has, then I suggest checking them out... Lost November and Shitsu Tsubasa no Seiiki are pretty good. ^^More Like This
Oh, on a side note! I recently finished reading Ouran High School Host Club... I still have yet to watch the anime, but I thought the manga was really good!! I really enjoyed it.
And one more thing... At the moment I'm preoccupied with PruPan fro no apparent reason. XDD So, I will be posting at least one drawing and possibly one fanfic if I get around to it during my long weekend~
And still speaking of Hetalia... Hidekaz Himaruya recently posted a drawing of Russia without a scarf on his blog. Naturally, everyone started freaking out. X
You know you're a DIAURA fan when...1. You grow a sudden interest to dictators.More Like This
2. WW2 documentaries suddenly become the most fascinating thing ever.
3. SS uniforms are the coolest thing to wear.
4. You start listening to two different versions of the same song *coughSIRIUScough*
5. You become a ball of laughter over the word "vanilla".
6. Whenever you hear the name Maria, the first thing that comes to mind is "La la, my only vanilla/La la, sweet smell is Maria..."
7. You make your own DIAURA logo flag and carry it around.
8. You start learning Japanese. (I guess that goes for every J-rock band.)
9. You have tons of DIAURA posters on your walls.
10. You were depressed for days when you found out Yuu was leaving. (I wasn't. Guess I'm a terrible person then, tehe.)
11. You have an entire playlist labeled 'DIAURA'. (I have a DIAURA/Valluna/Marely playlist)
12. You listen to all the boys' former bands. (Anyone know where I could find Ronove songs? I'm desperate!)
13. Every time there's a new release, you can ba