+ NEW 100 Themes Challenge +More Like This
New 100 Themes challenge list
A. [ ] Animals
1. [ ] Mammals
2. [ ] Reptiles
3. [ ] Amphibians
4. [ ] Insects/Arachnids
5. [ ] Crustaceans
6. [ ] Ocean Animals
7. [ ] Birds
8. [ ] Marsupials
9. [ ] Domestic Animals
10. [ ] Rabbits/hares
B. [ ] Trees/Flowers
11. [ ] Oak
12. [ ] Palm Tree
13. [ ] Cherry Blossom
14. [ ] Rose
15. [ ] Sunflower
16. [ ] Fern
17. [ ] Cactus
18. [ ] Venus Fly Trap
19. [ ] Waterlily/lily
20. [ ] Orchid
21. [ ] Spring
22. [ ] Summer
23. [ ] Autumn
24. [ ] Winter
25. [ ] Wind/air
26. [ ] Fire
27. [ ] Earth
28. [ ] Water
29. [ ] Electricity
30. [ ] Plasma
D. [ ] Fruits/vegetables
31. [ ] Pome/Stonefruit Apples, Pears, Apricots, Peaches, Plums
32. [ ] Citrus Lemons, Oranges, Grapefruits, Limes, Mandarins
33. [ ] Tropical/Exotic Bananas, Mangoes
34. [ ] Berries Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries
35. [ ] Melons Watermelon, Honey Dew Melons, Rock Melons
36. [ ] Leafy Greens/Stems Lettuce, Spinach, Celery, Asparag
100technique meme list1. Draw an image, copy it three times and colour each differently/with different colours. Bonus!: use different media for each.More Like This
2. Draw something with a stereotypically feminine theme or style. (Flowers, pastel colours, beautiful subjects?)
3. Draw something with a stereotypically masculine theme or style. (Action, explosions, rough lines and angles?)
4. Draw something that is supposed to arouse positive emotion from the viewer (amusement, joy, sympathy). you can use both technique and the subject of the drawing to achieve this.
5. Draw something with no same colour used twice.
6. Draw a short comic of 3-7 panels.
7. Drawing using only two colours.
8. Do a drawing digitally, colouring it with three depths of shades and three depths of lighting.
9. Do a digital drawing in black and white.
10. Draw an imaginary object.
11. Digital. Sketch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
12. Traditional. Sketch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
13. Draw digitally