How to install mods in SFxT, SSFIVAE and USF4All right guys,here is the tip to install the mod in SF X TEKKEN, SSFIVAE & USF4 without messing with the original files (discovered by Robhal)More Like This
1. First create folder "chara" inside this folder "\Program Files\CAPCOM\Street Fighter X Tekken\patch\CMN\battle\".
2. Then create folder for respective character, eg: ASK, KEN, LIL, RYU, etc.
3. And finally just extract or copy the mod into above folder.
4. Run the game to see the result.
NOTE1: I have tested this way with mods from moedjoer (usually only 8 files), khaled, monkeygigabuster, and other. All work.
NOTE2: Because the original files are untouched, there is no need to backup them.
1. First create folder "battle\chara" inside this folder "\Program Files\CAPCOM\Super Street Fighter IV\patch\" or "Steam\SteamApps\common\Super Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition\patch"(depend on version you use).
2. Then create folder for respective character, eg: CDY, KEN, MKT, RYU, etc (even GKX, RYX, YAN and YUN can be placed here too).