Writer's Meme - Blank1. Tell us about your favorite writing project/universe that you've worked with and why.More Like This
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females?
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you're writing about fictional places)?
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about "youngest"?
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol' pen and paper?
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
8. What's your favourite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Everything from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favourite character to write? Least favourite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of w
100 poses MemeDraw each pose using your character(s)More Like This
Novice- 25 poses
Beginner- 50 Poses
Intermediate- 75 poses
Advanced- 100 poses
Pro- All 100 poses from front, side, 3/4 and back views
One very important thing to keep in mind in the personality of the character. Even in silly things like drinking or putting on pants there should be something about they way they do things that define them. It's recommended you do this with one character to really get a feel for how they move and interact but really it's all up to you! Have fun and happy posing!
1. Standing front view
2. Standing Side view
3. Standing 3/4 view
4. Standing back view
7. Putting on Pants
8. Shooting shot gun
11. Catching something
12. Full speed run
14. Using a Hammer
15. Sliding under something
17. Looking over something
18. Getting out of bed