Everything You Wanted to Know About Sewing Ponies!Most pony plush makers almost aggresively hide all their sewing secrets and patterns, keeping everything for themselves. (their FAQ's almost shout "no, I won't say anything!")More Like This
However, the best one in the crowd, adamlhumphreys decided to share his secrets and tricks he uses, including a pattern for a pony plush.
The pattern, with files, vectors etc. can be found here:
the files are in the 'download' section for a mere 250 deviant art points (like, 2 dollars).
But if you, like most of us, don't know what to do with such a pattern, then you can watch YT tutorials uploaded by adamlhumphreys so you can see and learn.
this is the first of five videos you can find on his YT channel.
I guess this is your chance to find out how it's made - and not just any plush - but exactly the MLP pony plush toy. Happy watching!
Since we are at this, you should check out :iconadamlhumphreys:'s gallery. You can find more than pony plushes ther
How to: Make thumbs big in features?I get this asked a lot!More Like This
Back when they introduced sta.sh, I didn't really use it. Because it seemed hard to get used to. I always wrote my articles in the old way.
Then I toyed with it a little and noticed that is is something really awesome!
Not to mention that the only way to make articles and journals is through Sta.sh Writer.
So I assume not so many if you know that there is a way to make thumbs big!
That is actually pretty easy. All you have to do is add big in front of a thumb code!
: thumb159252268 :
This is the "regular" size
: bigthumb159252268 :
This is the big size
Of course: without the spaces between the colon ( : )
But this is not what I wanted to show
Fancy Features with sta.sh Writer
Go to your Sta.sh!
After that, hit the
Tutorial and Reference HubHey Guys!More Like This
I do most of my research online for tutorials and references and stuff, and I've been wanting a place to collect them. So I thought: why not just make a journal entry that I can edit and update with references/tutorials as I come across them?
So here they are!
- Basics/ Comparing Nibs https://www.mangamagazine.net/forum/posts/list/171.page
- Video Tutorial Compilation http://www.idrawdigital.com/2010/12/tutorial-digital-inking/
- Varying LA in Illustrator http://www.threadless.com/profile/231200/Leroy_Hornblower/blog/369927/Illustrator_tutorial_varied_line_weight_with_the_mouse/page,2
- Creating your First Flash Doc (CS5) http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/flash_cs5_createfla.html
- Using Sound http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flash/cs/using/WSd60f23110762d6b883b18f10cb1fe1af6-7ce8a.html
- Fading Sound http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/514099
- Creating a Pre