The Original Werewolf GirlEmily? Sam cried out as he entered the house, pulling on a t-shirt. Are you here?More Like This
Yeah! Im starved! Embry called.
Sam clapped him on the back of the head at the same time Emily walked giggling into the room. Its a good thing I made ribs then, isnt it?
Embrys ears visibly perked up. Still warm?
She laughed again. Of course.
Embry, Paul, Quil, Jared, and Jacob rushed past her to the kitchen, kissing her good cheek as they passed.
Youre the best and No wonder youre the designated cook came from the kitchen, followed by groans of pleasure.
Hello, my love. Sam took Emilys face between his hands and kissed each claw scar before bringing his attentions to her lips. I missed you.
I missed you too. How was your run?
Great. Paul attacked a squirrel when it jumped on his tail. Bit his own leg. Funniest thing I ever saw.
20 ways to annoy Jacob Black1. Force him to wear a pink collarMore Like This
2. Ask him what its like to lose to a guy who sparkles
3. Take down all missing boy posters of him and replace with missing dog posters
4. Take him to the vets to be neutured
5. For every Christmas / Birthday buy him something made of silver
6. Get him and Edward in a room together and sing 'Hot 'n' cold' to them
7. Just before he phases describe Sam in a dress with as much vivid detail as possible. Making sure that when hes in his wolf form hes still thinking about it. (*may require assistance from Edward and possible Jasper to do this )
8. Ensure that all the wolf pack including Sam are in their wolf forms for the above ^^
9. Steal his clothes once he's fazed.
10. Remind him that one day the first girl he loved will be his mother in law.
11. Force him to watch the American werewolf series
12. Remind him constantly that hes not actually a real werewolf XD
13. Remind him that it was his idea to go cliff diving in the first place, and that if
10 ways to annoy Quil Ateara 10 ways to annoy Quil Ateara:More Like This
10) Tell him that having chocolate brown fur tells us how sweet he is.
9) Remind him every time that Embry might be his half brother.
8) Ask him about Sam and Leah.
7) Ask him why he joined Jacob's pack. Add "Is it because you and Jacob imprinted on babies?"
6) Ask him what he thinks of Jacob and Renesmee, if he says that's wrong say "Yeah, where did we get that from?"
5) When you guys greet say in a deep voice "What up Old Quils?"
4) Tell him that he reminds you of Michael Jackson.
3) Tell him that before he phased, no one liked or cared about him.
2) Ask him if he's got the hots for Claire yet.
What's the number one way to annoy Quil Ateara?
1) Tell him every time that imprinting on an infant is called pedophile. Tell him that's sick and disgusting.
10 ways to annoy Leah Clearwater 10 ways to annoy Leah ClearwaterMore Like This
10) Ask if she still has feeling for Sam.
9) Ask her about Emily.
8) Ask why does she HAVE to take out her anger on everyone else. Add "Geez Leah" in the end.
7) Ask her how does it feel to be surrounded by muscular shirtless guys, make sure to add "You lucky whore, I want thaaat!" and stomp your foot like a fangirl would.
6) Tell Renesmee (Teenage) That Leah and Jacob would have ended together, if it wasn't for her. Make sure Leah hears you.
5) Tell her it is possible that Seth is a pimp and he sleeps with girls behind her back.
4) Ask her why she joined Jake's pack. Add "Is it because you have feelings for him? I don't blame you."
3) While arguing with her shout "At least I'm not barren like you!"
2) Tell her to rip the umbilical cord - Seth ain't little anymore.
What's the number one way to annoy Leah Clearwater?
1) Tell her that the guys are dogs and she's the b word, add "You know the female dog?" Videotape her reaction.
Forever Chapter 3I ran up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door, knowing I wouldn't be able to hold in the tears any longer. They poured over for so long, that I couldn't see. When I could calm myself, I walked over to my computer. I read over my e-mail that was sent from Renée and replied, telling her about my week and time with Jacob. I went on and on about my time in La Push and all about the boys. My mother told me about Phil teaching her how to play baseball and how bad she was at it.More Like This
When that was finished, I walked over to my bed and turned on the radio. I grabbed my book and read for hours. I realized that the first radio station was country.
Here comes goodbye, here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry
Here comes the pain, here comes me wishing things had never changed
I flipped the station to get the s
Jacob Black Love Story Ch. 11. HimMore Like This
It was summer break for Columbia University, I went to a fair, had a little fun. Excuse me? I asked a lady that was running an area where people performed. I wanted to sing, I had my guitar with me and a CD that had the song I wanted to perform.
Yes, she turned around to face me. She looked like she was in her early twenties.
I lifted my guitar up and showed her a CD. Can I perform? I asked putting my guitar back down.
Yes, of course, Ive been looking for somebody to perform next. After these ladies, you can go up, if you want you can go get something to drink before you perform. Ill hold your guitar and get your CD ready, she offered.
Thank you thats really nice of you.
She nodded then waved her hand where the drinks were. I went to the bending machine. I grabbed a dollar from my pocket and went
Jacob's other Half Chapter1 My Father pulled onto the long road. There was not sun, alot of clouds and oddly no rain. I had my iphone on and I was listening to 'Song For Jacob' by The Bravery. I didn't really look so "shnazzy" for moving to a town called Forks, Washington that is. I had on Faded ripped blue skinny jeans and a black rollingstones shirt. To be specific it was the stuck-out-tongue signature-sign and it was a perfect tight fit on me and I had my hair down. It was long, half way down my back and a deep dark brown and my eyes were soft. They were a very light brown, you could almost say they were orange. I only had mascara on, my eyelashes very volumeous. Eventually my Father pulled onto the largest gravled yard infront of a two story white house. The movers came earlier and moved everything acording to orders. As my Father pulled up close to the garage he turned to look at me, and parked.More Like This
"You're doing alright, right?" He as