OC Number Replacement Meme: Kings and QueensOC Number Replacement Meme: Kings & QueensMore Like This
While doing this meme, please don't look ahead or change the questions. That spoils the fun!
Choose 10 Characters:
Your OCs are in a castle, and have taken up roles within the castle!
1.  is now King,  is now Queen. What do these two feel about having to be married and rule together?
2. What is the first thing  would do to , now that they have ultimate power? What could  make  do?
3.  is appointed as Castle Jester. Why? How does this make them feel?
4.  and  are knights in shining armor. Will they be good at protecting their monarchs,  and ?
5.  is a princess and  is a prince.  is an old relative who has no right to the throne. Describe their feelings.
6.  has to be the bishop. The find themselves in long, priestly ribes. What is their response to t
The 50 Foot / 50 Hand Challenge! CLOSED!THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED! But feel free to do it just for fun/improvement!More Like This
This was a drawing challenge from :iconSenshiStock: and :iconmostlyguystock:!
Hands and feet are pretty hard to draw. Lots of artists struggle with them! Even when other things come naturally, hands and feet can still be quite a problem. The best way to get better at drawing hands and feet is to study them!
The Challenge: Sketch or draw 50 feet AND 50 hands from reference photos or life.
Deadline: The deadline has passed for this challenge, but you can still participate and make yourself a better artist!
You can post them as one giant post, in groups, one at a time, however you want! But please make a FOLDER in your gallery and put them all in there then send me a link to the folder. (If you do one submission with ALL of them at once, then you don't need the folder.)
HOW TO QUALIFY: In order to make this a little easier for myself, please number yo