NEW 100 Themes Challenge~THE 100 THEMES~More Like This
5. Break Up
6. New Love
9. You and Me
10. I Do
12. DO NOT ENTER
15. Kings, Queens, and Jokers
16. Run Free
17. Where are the Crackers?
19. R is for Revenge
21. Do You Want To Know?
24. Rocks Aren't the Same
27. Freedom Isn't Free
32. Dying Fire
33. Breaking Point
37. Don't Go
40. Due Date
41. Sealed in Blood
45. Be a Man
46. Go For a Swim
47. Am I Dreaming?
48. Too Good To Be True
51. Elemental Tempest
52. Too Late
53. But I DIDN'T Do It
56. Lucky 13
57. I'm In
58. Slightly Disturbed
65. Black and White
69. Broken Promise
70. All the Little
Swimming Pool Experience - Hetalia Meme BlankChoose 10 characters:More Like This
1) You are in a outdoor swimming pool and today a lot people are there (actually every country from Hetalia). Well, you lay on your lounger and notice that  and  lays beside your lounger. How will you react?
2) Peacefully you close your eyes and try to relax your body until you notice that someone pours sunscreen on you. Immediately you open your eyes and see that it was  and he/she is running away quickly. What will you do?
3) You disperse that creme on your own and sigh. You look around and then you hear that 2 people are running in your direction, it is  and . How will you react?
4) After a while you decide to go into the swimming pool. You swim around and talk with . What does he/she tell you?
5) Unfortunately you notice something on your leg. It feels like a hand grabs your ankle, but it doesn't pulls you down. You try to see who it is and notice that the culprit is . What will you do now?
6) You swim furth
Writer's Meme - Blank1. Tell us about your favorite writing project/universe that you've worked with and why.More Like This
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females?
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you're writing about fictional places)?
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about "youngest"?
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol' pen and paper?
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
8. What's your favourite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Everything from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favourite character to write? Least favourite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of w