My Reasons Why Twilight SucksMore Like This
Reasons Why Twilight Sucks:
1. Bella Swan: If I could summarize her personality in a sentence, I'd have to say this: She's a whiny, bratty, emo Mary-Sue who has no respect for ANY of her friends or family, and can't make up her mind about who to go with. My fish has more intelligence than her.
2. Edturd Cullen: He is an abusive 100-year-old creep. If I might add, he is a freaking CHIN that farts sparkles.
3. Harry Potter > Twilight. 'Nuff said.
4.Stalking and watching someone sleep is NOT romantic.
5. Even the character that plays Edward doesn't like Twilight. Sounds to me like a BURN.
6. "Oh Jacob, even though you probably would've treated me better than Edward, I'm still going to go w/ my beautiful lovey-dovey Eddie-poo. Here, I'll make it up to you though! I'll give you our baby daughter!"
7. Bella's a terrible role model.
8. The series encourages pedophilia, teenage pregnancy, suicide, brattiness, etc.
9. Give it up, fangirls. Edward (or Jacob, whatever) will NEVER marry you. Keep
Why I Think Twilight SucksMore Like This
The majority of my non-working summer draws to a close today, and what better way to waste time than write? I must admit Ive been drawn to writing a little bit more over the past week, sparked by the visual consumption of Anti-Twilight rants. Many of the points I plan to bring up have been covered in every other Anti-Twilight rant that Ive read, but if this is the only one you ever plan on reading, than for the sake of sparing you the humiliation of liking Twilight, Ill cover them ALL as best I can.
Let me start right off the bat with the most obvious flaw in Twilight; the characters personalities (or severe lack thereof). Dont worry, Ill get to Eddy and Bellas dysfunctional relationship soon enough, but for us twihaters its obvious enough. For you Twitards, stick around. Itll save your life.
Let me start by listing a few of Bellas key attributes:
Christmas at the Cullen'sChristmas At The Cullen'sMore Like This
"Merry Christmas." I said as I wrapped my arms around Edward's neck. He had stayed with me last night, like he usually did. This time, however, I had stayed up long enough for the for the clock to chime midnight before kissing Edward one last time and closing my eyes. The morning brought snow and the sun that glinted off of it and into my window, causing Edward to sparkle beside me. "You better not have spent anything on me."
"Aww...Bella." He whined. "Just one car? It's more for me than you anyway." His beautiful, topaz eyes attempted to dazzle me.
I was having none of that, however. I buried my face in his neck. "You heard me, Edward. Not one cent." My lips brushed his bare skin. I had somehow convinced him to begin sleeping without a shirt on.
He shuddered beside me, a reaction to my lips against his flesh, as cool and white as the snow outside.