OOB MAKING INSTRUCTIONS IN BRIEF I use PhotoShop CS5. I believe this OOB process can be done a lot more easily in PhotoShop Elements using one of their 'processes' but I don't have Elements.More Like This
1. Open image and create additional border space (using 'Image Canvas size') if needed – you will need space for the white frame and its shadow, plus a little for the gradient background to play with.
2. Double click padlock on layer to unlock – name the layer ‘Original’
3. Layer / Duplicate Layer – name ‘Original Copy’
4. Turn off base layer by clicking on its ‘eye’
5. Click Layer Mask (the camera-looking icon on layers window)
6. Layer / New - name ‘Frame’ (by double clicking its default name)
7. Click Rectangular Marquee Tool and plac