Girls, please stop thinking you are all that.PLEASE. I am begging you from the bottom of my SOUL. Many of the girls that attend the school I go to are like this.More Like This
Let me give you an example.
Me: *is riding the bus because I have to*
Girl: *is riding the bus because she wants to hang out with the boys that are on there*
Me: *says basically nothing the entire time*
Girl: OMFG GAISSSSSS I like went to this tanning booth one time and I am like claustrophobic and I thought I was going to DIEEEE so I had to like turn off the thangy and get out and I almost DIIEDDDDD!!!!!!!
Me: Wut the...? e.e
Ladies. And also gentlemen.
This is an example of idiocity. This is what our generation has come to? Thinking you're gonna die from a tanning booth? Why is she my neighbor?
Just in GENERAL, girls (and guys) stop thinking that the world revolves around you and your retarded boyfriend, friend, family, and class DRAMA. We don't need it and you aren't making anything better by telling everyone around you. In actuality, I am pretty sure that most of the
50 Ways To Annoy Sabaku No GaaraMore Like This
1. Get a bucket full of water and throw the water at him. When he gets mad and asks you why you did that, just say you wanted to find out if he wore eyeliner or not.
2. Write "LeeGaa 4ever!!!" all over his gourd. With a permanent marker.
3. Take a sticky note that says "YOUTH!" and stick it on to his back (if he doesn't wear a gourd, of course. If he does, stick it on to his gourd).
4. Buy a sandcest doujinshi, and lay it on his desk. Make sure his siblings find it.
5. Take his Kazekage hat and throw it out the window (make sure it's a blowy day).
6. Fill his gourd with water.
7. Ask him if he used to hump his teddybear.
8. Grab his ar