mrsaturn123's OC MemeBasicsMore Like This
Death Date (If character has died):
Race (If human then state nationality):
What annoys him/her?
What makes him/her happy?
What does him/her think is disgusting?
Does him/her fit into a certain clique (goths, jocks, preps, etc.)?
Time of Day-
Time of Day-
A brief description of your characters history:
Spin the Bottle MemeSpin the Bottle MemeMore Like This
1. Please don't look ahead. It will be funnier for all of us if you don't actually READ the questions.
2. Please put a link in the comments section and link back to me or this page.
3. There is no rule #3, I just like the number.
PICK TEN CHARACTERS::
1. 3 volunteers to go first. Why?
2. The bottle spins to 4. What is 3's reaction?
3. 8 goes next. Who do they hope the bottle spins to?
4. 5 goes next, and the bottle lands on 7. Does anyone throw a hissy fit?
5. 6 is up next. Who would be most annoyed if the bottle landed on them?
6. OH NO!! The bottle lands on them! What is the angry one's reaction?
7. Now that that's over, who goes next? Why?
8. Well, that was interesting. 10 spins, and the bottle points to one character's pet. WHAT HAPPENS?
9. Okay, then...... Now it's 2's turn. The bottle points to 3. Now what?
10. All right, then. 7 is up. The bottle lands on who but 5
ARRESTED Character MemeInstructions:More Like This
Your character has been arrested, out of the blue.
For what? Who knows.
When and where? Up to you.
Your character has been dragged into one of those little interrogation rooms - the ones with the big one-way mirror (where your character can stare lovingly into his/her/its own reflection while creeping out the people beyond the glass). If your character has super-powers or advanced technology or has some forceful means of retaliation these cops don't care. They have whatever means necessary to keep your character where they are. You're supposed to know just as much about why your character has been arrested as your character does, so answer this all entirely in-character. No exceptions - don't fill this out if you don't plan to answer IC.
Remember your character has been arrested and hauled in for interrogation while doing nothing crime worthy. They don't know why they're in this situation, unless they are a criminal and might have an idea, and the cops have