100 Secrets of Morrowind100 Secrets of MorrowindMore Like This
1. Skooma is actually a very powerful form of caffeine.
2. All Khajiits celebrate a happy little holiday called Moonsugar Day. It just HAPPENS to fall EXACTLY on Christmas Day...
3. If ANYTHING bad happens on Vvardenfell, the city of Ald'Ruhn is always affected first, most severely, and often exclusively.
4. Ald'Ruhn is frequently invaded by hordes of line-dancing penguins. Sometimes crowds of dancing, prancing mango melons come along, too.
5. The name of the Ashlands has been changed to the Asslands.
6. As a matter of fact, the Asslands and anything related to them have had their names changed to involve butts. Take Butt Isred (formerly Bal Isra) and Old Rump (formerly Ald'Ruhn) for example.
7. Ash slaves everywhere were deeply offended by the above move and filed a law suit to keep the the old names.
8. Seyda Neen frequently floods for no good reason at all. The inhabitants don't seem bothered much by it, though. As a matter of fact, they don't even seem to n