Life Lessons From Bella Swann1. You should always address your parents by their first names.More Like This
2. Pay no attention to the kids at school. No matter how friendly they are, no matter how many times the girls invite you to sit with them at lunch and team up with them on the weekends, no matter how many times the boys ask you out, you know you're stupid, ugly, clumsy, and totally worthless.
3. Your problems are everybody's problems. Whatever affects you should affect them in every aspect.
4. With boyfriends, it's all about physical looks. It doesn't matter if they're pushy, meddlesome, pretentious, self-absorbed, and dictatorial, as long as they're insanely attractive.
5. Edward is hot. Edward is beautiful. Edward is gorgeous. Edward is perfect. Edward is hot. Edward is every girl's dream come true. Edward shines like a thousand diamonds. Edward is hot. Edward is inhumanly handsome. Edward is eye-catching. Edward is an angel and a devil all rolled into one. Did I forget to mention Edward is hot?
6. It's inherently wrong
Grub!Dave x readerGRUB!DAVE X READERMore Like This
You looked inside the box to find... a grub?
He, you guessed, had a red body with a pale skinned human head. He had blond hair and black shades that covered his eyes. He also had a poker face, which made him seem cool.
You picked him up, and held him to your face. He grunted, but didn't show any signs of struggle, and still had on his poker face. You began walking home, looking at him.
"Why would someone leave someone as cool as you locked in a box?"
He seemed pleased with himself, despite still having a poker face. You soon reached your house and entered the door, locking it behind you. You then set the cool grub on your bed while you changed and did your nightly routine.
When you got back, you found him on one of your pillows with the cover pulled up, but not seeming asleep. You got under the covers yourself, laying on your own separate pillow. You faced hi
Grub! Aradia x Troll ReaderMore Like This
...Those curled horns!
You looked at the grub and set her on the table, watching her wiggle around. Wow, you was NOT prepared for this. You put a hand on your forehead and sighed. Aradia looked up at you and tilted her head in confusion. You smiled as she tried to communicate with you.
“Awaaaa~” She exclaimed. Aw, was she trying to say her name? God that is so cute! But you had no idea how to care for her! Did you have any extra grub sauce you could feed her? Picking Aradia up, you put her on your shoulder and she latched onto your hair. You stood up and walked into the kitchen, opening the human-fridge and looking around in it.
Oh, would you look at that! You do have some extra grub sauce! In your blood color no less! But it looks like the supply is dwindling a little bit. You’ll have to get more somehow.
“I wonder if Sollux has some extra sauce?” You asked, looking over at Aradia. She gasped.
“Soooool!” She yelled. You smiled. Guess that was
Brony dictionary version 2Chapter 1: brony EnglishMore Like This
Chapter 2: fan terms
Chapter 3: shipping related terms
Chapter 4: general equestrian terms in reality (may not hold true in the show)
Chapter 5: general equestrian terms in the show
Chapter 6: pony abilities and tricks
Chapter 7: meme
Chapter 8: G1 to G3.5
Chapter 1: Brony English
1. Anypony = anyone
2. blank flank = a young pony without a cutie mark
3. cowpony = cowboy, cowgirl
4. Everypony = Everyone
5. featherbrain = a term for a pony that is forgetful
6. Fillies and gentlecolts = Ladies and gentlemen
7. Hay yeah! =Hell yeah!
8. Hayseed = 1. It's an expletive Trixie used when she talked to Applejack. 2. Hayseed is also the name of a pony.
9. hoof-biting = nail-biting
10. hoofmade = handmade
11. hoof-picked = hand-picked
12. hoof-shaking = hand-shaking
13. hoof-wrestling = arm wrestling
14. hooved-stitched = hand-stitched
15. Hooves = hands or feet
16. Horseapples = expletive
17. It's time to pony up = it's time to man up