LxL: Leashed -Part 1More Like This
(This fan fiction was produced through texts, were me and a friend took it in turns to write a few sentences, me being L, and himself being Light. They were spontaneous, we did not plan this out. My texts will be indictated by being a smalled font.)
The fixed expression on L's face was rather unnerving. Light Yagami stirred.
It was a rather bright day. The sunlight streamed in through the large windows and the wind was still. Light had just finished changing the only time when L would allow him to release his wrist from their handcuffs, though he still insisted on watching intently from the other side of the room and now he lay back down on their bed, trying to read a book. His head was propped up on a pillow, auburn hair strewn over his face, and L was perched next to him.
"L, don't you have work to be doing?"
"I have no work. And I must keep a close eye on you at all times, Light-kun."
Light sighed, rubbing his temples. No matter ho
101 Ways to Annoy: DEATH NOTEMore Like This
1. Take his cake and eat it in front of him
2. Make fun of the bags under his eyes (Ex: Wow L, your eyes have more bags than a Tokyo airport!)
3. Poke him and tell him hes going to get fat constantly for one hour
4. Call him Panda Puff (inspired by MysteriousPenname's fanfic)
5. Ask is L your real name!? repeatedly
6. Hug/cuddle him. Extra points if you ignore him when he tells you to stop
7. Say isnt Kira a girls name? and then snicker about it
8. Make fun of his crazy Kira laugh
9. Take a potato chip and eat it. And then crunch it in his ear.
10. Mock his speech from the Yellow Box Warehouse. At length.
11. Ask if he shops at Abercrombie and Fitch. If he says no, say right, and then laugh hysterically.
12. Comment at length about how the amount of hair gel he uses is endangering wildlife
13. Cling to Light and say Wow, Raito! Im so glad you love me and not
Memoirs Of Beyond BirthdayIt's not like I hate L.More Like This
This is a common misconception, and every time I hear it I wonder...where did they get that idea from? And yet I suppose, that in some sadistic sense of being, I can see where people get the notion.
Are you a little lost now? Perhaps you are.
Hello. I am B.
I'm not here to tell you about my crimes. I do realize that they are quite the wonder, and maybe hearing it out of the horses mouth, so to speak, would put a few people at rest on a few questions that they still may have about what I did and why I did it. I'm not here to talk about my justification or motivations, although I suppose that what I am here for could be seen as a little bit of both.
I am here to talk about L.
L. L. L.
What a letter. What a name. What a man.
Since I was young, I was taught to idolize him and his works. I was taught to live L, breathe L, Be L.