Another 10 Ways to Annoy Warriors10. Buy Dustpelt and Ferncloud birth control pills.More Like This
9. Ask Lionblaze if he thinks Jayfeather's attractive.
8. Trip Berrynose. When he becomes mad at you, roll your eyes and say "It wouldn't happen if you had a semi-functional tail".
7. Tell Lionblaze that Cinderheart didn't actually care about the prophecy, she was just looking for an excuse to break up.
6. Ask Graystripe about his "thing" for silver she-cats.
5. At a Gathering, loudly announce that Crowfeather is the real father of Lillykit and Seedkit.
4. Go up to Breezepelt and sing loudly "Tomorrow";
"The sun'll come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..."
10 EVEN MORE ways to annoy Warriors10. At a Gathering, stand next to Breezepelt and yell loudly; "NO BREEZEPELT, I WILL NOT LET YOU BORROW MY BLACK EYELINER! YOU LOOK EMO ENOUGH ALREADY!"More Like This
9. Whenever Squirrelflight is staking a squirrel, chant loudly, "SQUIRREL FIGHT! SQUIRREL FIGHT!"
8. During a Dark Forest plotting session (which I'm sure there are plenty of)always mutter to everything Tigerstar says; "It's your funeral" or "Whatever,I guess you're the boss, boss".
7. Make the Dark Forest "good behavior charts" where you keep track of points and award gold star stickers.
6. If Ivypool should ever miss catching prey, mutter "No wonder they chose the sister..." under your
10 MORE ways to Annoy Warriors10. Tell Crowfeather that StarClan was going to set him up for Leader, but due to his tendencies to get it on with every she-cat he sees and his bad parenting skills, that offer has been officially revoked.More Like This
9. When Firestar is sleeping,move him to a Twoleg nest. When he wakes up and asks where the Clan is, give him a funny look and say "Rusty, what are you talking about?"
8. At a Gathering, loudly ask Rowanclaw if they're a tom or a she-cat.
7. Tell Graystripe that Jayfeather is really a reincarnation of Silverstream.
6. Tell Ashfur to stop whining and get a life.
5. Go up to Hawkfrost and say with tears in your eyes; "You monster! You d
10 Ways to Annoy Warriors10. Casually work the topic of Crowfeather cheating in every time you talk to Breezepelt.More Like This
9. Constantly remind Tigerstar that he's dead and nothing he can do will change that.
8. Inform Daisy that it's Clan tradition to eat one kit from each litter you have
7. Tell Hollyleaf that the Warrior Code was a practical joke set up by StarClan
6. When making an Apprentice a Warrior, routinely use the suffix -nose
5. Tell Onestar that the only way to save his Clan is to become ThunderClan's allies, but since he was such a jerk to Firestar, his Clan is doomed.
4. Change Jayfeather's ringtone to "Blinded by the light".
3. Give Stormfur several d
Pesky Girl 4More Like This
"Don't you just love her?" Yellow squealed at me for the millionth time about the small bird pokemon perched precariously on her shoulder. Her Bulbasuar had been defeating wild pokemon left and right since Green had left. She was determined to level it up. During her grinding she came across a wild female Pidgey in which she had captured without fail.
"Yes, Yellow. I do love her. Will you please let me catch a pokemon for a change?" I asked. Yellow sighed as she rubbed her Pidgey's feathery chest.
"Fine. Fine. The next one is all yours," she beamed at me as Pidgey flew into the air to circle around its beloved trainer. She refused to put it
Pesky Girl 3More Like This
I pushed the last of my clothes into my bag. It's actually bigger on the inside than it looks. I looked at the pokeball that was in the palm of my hand before shoving it into the pocket of my skirt. It had taken thirty minutes for me to get all my stuff and put it into the bag. I hoped Yellow would be ready by now.
I took one last glance around my room before rushing out of the room. As I opened my front door I saw Green carrying a small backpack. He barely nodded at me before continuing his walk down the street. He was headed to route 1.
I didn't bother to look both ways before walking across the road. Most of the time no one drives throug
Pesky Girl 2More Like This
The flash of red was almost blinding as I pressed the button in the middle of the pokeball. Within seconds I had released the one I'd chosen. The usually red pokemon's tail flamed brightly and I could feel the heat coming off of it. There was one thing different about it and that was its golden color.
My eyes glistened, "Charmander!" I gasped as it's skin shimmered. This wasn't any normal Charander. I looked at Oak, "What's up with the color thing? I thought Charmander were red."
Green practically face palmed before answering for his grandfather, "You seriously don't know? It is an extremely rare Charmander. The term for a pokemon that isn'
Pesky Girl 1More Like This
I opened the note slowly. Red had just finished passing it to me. We weren't supposed to be passing notes during our final test. It said two words: Two Minutes. I stared at Red's scribble-like handwriting. He'd been passing me notes like this for the past ten minutes.
I turned to look at him with a "seriously?" kind of look. His goofy grin was plastered on his face as he wiggled his ears at me. Today was the last day of my junior year in high school and the first day of my pokemon journey.
In the Kanto region each summer after one turns ten you can choose to start your journey. I decided to wait until high school was over but I kind of swit