pocky recipeYeild: Makes 65More Like This
1/2 cup strong baker's flour
1/3 cup plain all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tbsp icing sugar sifted
1 tsp dried yeast
1/4 milk, lukewarm
1 tbsp tahini
1 1/2 honey
zest of 1/2 mandarin or 1/4 orange
1 1/2 butter at room temperature
1. Combine the yeast and lukewarm milk in a small bowl and stir to combine. Fit a dough hook in an electric mixer and mix the dry ingredients on a low speed.
2. In another bowl, mix the honey and tahini together. Add this mix and the milk and yeast mix to the dry ingredients. Mix together on medium speed to form a dough. Add zest and butter and 60ml water and continue mixing until the dough is firm and elastic. I needed to add a bit more flour to make the dough come together after the addition of the butter as it was a little too wet.
3. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 180c. Divide hte dough into two and knead
Dango and Pocky Recipe!Okay, I promiced two awesome artists on dA, :iconToonTwins: I would give them the recipe for dango. You all can use the recipe to your liking as wellMore Like This
Here it is...
You require the following ingredients:
1 1/3 cup joshinko (rice flour. Or you can get rice flour and grind it, but it must be ground just enough so it's as a flour. Any wheat grinder would work well. Just use the electronic one. I did it by hand and it hurts>>)
Making the rice dumplings:
Put rice flour in a bowl and add warm water. Knead the dough well (or just use a metal spoon if you want to). Make small round dumplings (the size of rubber balls). Place the dumplings in a (vegetable) steamer and steam them on high heat for 10 min. Cool the dumplings and skewer them in bamboo sticks. (3-4 dumplings each stick.)
Making the sweet sause:
Mix water, sugar, and soysauce in a pan and put it on medium heat. Mix the water and katakuriko starch in a cup an
Inception Cake RecipeIngredients:More Like This
224g sugar (1 ¾ c)
85g butter (2/3 c)
1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla
320g self raising flour (2 ½ c)
1 teaspoon of salt
1 ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
160g milk (1 ¼ c)
Mix the sugar and the butter together.
Add the eggs and vanilla and mix.
Add the salt, baking powder and the flour.
Add the milk slowly, mixing it as you go.
Mix until it is smooth and free of lumps.
Cook in an oven at 175 oC for roughly 30 minutes, depending on the thickness.
The recipe for a relationshipThe recipe for building a loving relationship:More Like This
Prep. 1 month Bake: years Makes: 2 serving
2 cups love
1/2 tsp. listening
1 cup acceptance
1/4 tbsp. support
1 tsp. romance
3 cups of understanding
1/2 cup honesty
1/4 tsp. affection
3/4 tbsp. loyalty
1. Stir all these ingredients together except the phrase "I love you". Leave that out for 3 month or whenever it feels right.
2. Bake for years and don't ever let it cool down.
3. Never add cheating or abuse to the mix or else the recipe will fall apart. If done correctly results should end in marriage and children.