My Immortal AdommyMy ImmortalMore Like This
"I'm so tired of being here, Suppressed by all my childish fears. And if you have to leave. I wish that you would just leave."
Adam didn't know how long he sat there. His body was frozen in place, his eyes empty. He didn't want to believe it, he couldn't believe it. "Come on Adam. Come on. We have a show to do."
The glam singer didn't move. "Monte. I don' want to." The words came out hushed almost painful.
"Adam, we can't change what happened. No one can. We all miss him, you need to
move on. You've too." Monte says quietly.
"I'm not doing it." Adam's voice cracks and he wants to cry. He wants to scream but can't. It's so hard not to, and everything wants him to.
Monte sighs. "Adam we're here if you need anything." Adam's mind corrects him- he isn't here and it hurts so much. He nods closing his eyes as Monte walks out. Why did it have to happen? Why? He wraps his arms around his legs tightly resting his head on it.
"Cause your presence still lingers here
how you know i miss youi haven't listened to a song all day;More Like This
i am scared it is april or may and
you mean too much right now.
the flowers bloom in secret,
roots tangled in four-foot eyelids-
it means you're beautiful.
never doubt me when i promise
it is all yours without asking,
how the little boy in the garden
is the tree's from birth
maybe we can sing together
i will keep quiet but still cry
because the petals are falling
and the radio is out of tune.
i don't mind the shivers, no,
i don't mind them,
you are here and i can't
hold my back straight;
i am bent head
i am scared that i might
actually see your face
and fall apart the moment
i need a promise,
a heart-crossed swear
there are some things
Top 10: Predictions for 2010Top 10: Predictions for 2010More Like This
10. Sequel to smash-hit 2012 movie begins filming.
9. New DeviantArt "Personal Gropes" feature implemented. Thousands disappointed when it's revealed to be merely a typo of "Groups".
8. Global Warming is confirmed a hoax when giant space heaters are discovered in Antarctica.
7. "USDA American Beef" revealed to be made from recycled homeless people. Sales are unaffected.
6. Reality to be replaced with a cunning simulation, supported by clickable ads.
5. McDonalds releases new Happy Your Ass Up Meal, laced with antidepressants.
4. eBay accidentally auctions cursed relics from Hell, opening a space-time vortex in which Stephanie Meyer is a best-selling author with two movies made from her books.
3. Pirates vs. Ninjas debate settled once and for all when Johnny Depp is cast in Ninja Assassin II: Ninjas of the Caribbean.
2. Dan Brown's latest novel I'm Just Making Shit Up Now remains #1 on the best-seller list fo
Love Poem..More Like This
last night I made a man
out of pillows and forgotten
fragments of clothes
we'd pushed into my drawers.
I held my pillow-man's hand
and made sure he wasn't too warm
because it is summer;
I'm on the second floor;
and that was always your
this morning I tried to shower
but would turn off the water and run
like a soapy dog, complete with
loyal tail wagging, to the door
thinking you'd come knocking.
tomorrow will taste like
the food of a week ago
and I'll wear sunglasses,
which, if you know me,
(and you do)
will seem out of context
and like a little girl
playing dress up.
I know there are supposed to be
radio love songs, movies with Meg
Ryan and wondering when we'll meet
doesn't budge on the details.