the top few rules of Cartoons and Video games.1. Rule one is no doubt that real logic doesn't apply in Video games, Movies and Cartoons. It's like unofficial rule number one.More Like This
2. rule 2 real physics doesn't apply in video games, movies and cartoons. example umbrella can be used as parachute.
3. The hero is sometimes the brightest but not all of the time. For example. Gadget is always a nitwit, while sonic is hardly ever a nitwit.
4. most mad scientist have an assistant named Igor. Yeah I never understood that one.
5. Most movies or video games or movies sometimes have to have a wacky villain or a serious villains then there is the type of villain that is in between. XD
6. some villains have obsessions. example two face obsesses with the number 2.
7. cartoon characters can walk into paintings ???? yeah you see this a lot in looney tunes.
8. The hero always wins unless it's a movie, game or series were it's the opposite. Although I am uncertain which series are like that.
9. hero's in these forms of fiction are known to give chees
One Last Diaper " if you care for me like you say you do, then you'll meet me at Julien's " That was the last message Janine left on Lavinia's cell phone. It was the last of many such messages that Janine had left, none of which had yet been answered. As Janine walked nervously in the cold city streets, she wondered whether or not Lavinia would bother to listen to her this time.More Like This
Janine had been engaged for more than a year to her wonderful boyfriend, Jerome. At least, she thought he was wonderful; he had a chronic case of lateness, no matter what the function, and he absolutely hated romantic comedies (they were all the same, he complained). On the other hand, he shared Janine's unnatural affinity for hummus, and he wasn't at all averse to snuggling on the couch in front of the TV, no matter what movie was on. One night he called Janine and said he would walk her home from work, and as they stopped in front of a caf