And So It Goes - TheStrangeAngAnd so it goes and grows and shows, the contradictions and conflictions of predictions and restrictions. Creating, partaking, never mistaking the past for the present while the future lies waiting, for dancers, achievers, romantics, and believers who care and share, living aware. Who draw and mold themselves from the cold, apart from the fold, yet secretly bold. Forsaking attention for the sake of pretension, where words are less than who we could be.More Like This
And so it goes and knows and flows to people who know nothing of no, or woe, or the need to go, yet they grow and show emotion and devotion to that comotion that is the chance to dance with life. Again we see the glee of the free, who make and take and break and remake, when the call to fall surpasses it all they're strong enough to take their brick from the wall, and face the space left in it's place, willing to chase, erase, replace the beware with care to tear wear from the air, leaving nothing but m
That Special Day - NeoZenithI look up to the sky,More Like This
The sun shining through the clouds,
A sense of twilight fills the atmosphere,
Where am I?
I continue down the side-walk,
Standing, walking, running, falling,
I look around,
Only to find myself alone.
As I rush through what seems a neverending path,
I fall to the ground,
Lost, lonely, and forgotten,
Have I given up?
About to end it all,
I hear a warming voice,
I look up and see a helping hand,
I take it and hold it forever.
As I stare at your eyes,
I shed a million tears of joy,
For you fill my heart with happiness,
And my soul with a purpose,
To love you,
And only you,
Choose to Become Gay by NorumuMore Like This
Reasons to Choose to Become Gay
1) To become rejected by society.
2) To have multiple groups against myself.
3) To raise risks of being physically harmed.
4) To raise risks of being mentally harmed.
5) To have less rights in the states.
6) To risk loosing family support.
7) To risk loosing friends.
8) To risk loosing chances at good jobs.
9) To get flamed for being a flamer.
10) To be a large target for rude jokes.
11) To be described as animals to others.
12) To be talked about as things among the law.
13) To raise my chance of being lead toward suicide.
14) To lose my chance at a rightful marriage.
15) To hide myself from everyone else.
Who wouldn't choose to be gay?!