Fractals by Ed Algra aka de-fracto:iconde-fracto: :iconde-fracto: :iconde-fracto: :iconde-fracto: :iconde-fracto: :iconde-fracto:More Like This
How to make a pure UF gradient from a chartHere is a very simple way to make a gradient that is pure from a chart or a picture that you particularly like the colours of.More Like This
The advantage of doing it this way is that you don't get loads and loads of nodes that aren't necessarily needed, and the colours you pick will be cleaner looking.
1. Download and save the image or chart into your Ultra Fractal Image folder; (you will find this inside your documents and ultra Fractal folder.);
2. then make a new fractal using Pixel formula and the Image.ucl on the outside tab (both in Standard);
3. Open the little folder icon in Image and choose the chart you have just saved into there. Centre it and make the image dimension 640x640px - or whatever dimensions are appropriate to accommodate the whole image;
4. Open the Gradient window and press F8. Here you have options to choose as many or as few nodes as you wish. Between 5 and 8 nodes are most workable.
5. click the box that says Space Evenly. (This can be