Hidamari-Anpan's Hetalia Head Inserts1. Nations get to choose their own human names and day when they celebrate their birthday. Some nations think they were already born with human names.Hidamari-Anpan's Hetalia Head Inserts in General Fiction More Like This
2. Nations calling other nations by their human names or nicknames associating with either of the other country's official name and/or human name can indicate the level of intimacy they have between one another (or the nation just loves to give nicknames)
3. A nation introducing himself/herself with their human name first is still considered a taboo for the more conservative countries.
4. There are several alternate worlds coexisting with the Hetalia universe and each universe is linked to one another. With the Hetalia universe being the main and stabilizing core universe.
5. Whatever happens in the Hetalia universe will determine the fate of the other universes.
6. One of them is the Nyotalia universe. Here, the countries' counterparts are genderbent versions of themselves that have superhuman capabilities. One of these capabilities is
DYOK Meme and Tag by 39-OwariTagged by the lovelies who are :icontanblaque: :iconsmile-himechiI: :iconflairistica:DYOK Meme and Tag by 39-Owari in Personal More Like This
Mentioned by the :iconadventvera16: :iconfantashii: and others out there~ :iconlazyweepplz:
1. Why is that your dA Username?
Because it was the name my host family gave me and Akutsu was the name of that nice family in Tochigi, Japan who took me in during my visit to the Land of the Rising Sun ^^
I still get letters from my loving host family and—OH! I now have FOUR host siblings instead of three x3
The latest letter I got from them. Hehehe. The newest member to the family is Gakuto-kun :3
Also my previous username, “hidamari-anpan” was the result of watching too many Kyoani/Kei animations (i.e. Kanon, Clannad) at the time I joined dA.
Hidamari- Kanon’s main heroine’s theme
Anpan- Clannad’s main heroine’s fave food
2. What's your purpose