Random Meme to Pass the TimeTheres nothing important here. I suggest reading it only if you wanna learn more about my boring ass.
1. What are your nickname/s?
Punk, Pumkin, Wingwoman, Potato, Salsa, Salad
2. Are there any nicknames you wish people called you?
Pinkyfinger. I know it's stupid.
3. If you had to be stuck at one age for the rest of your life, how old would you be?
22. I can drive, I can drink, and I'd always be young!
4. What colour clothes do you like best?
Pink and... grey-ish.
5. If you had a pet cactus, what would you name him/her?
6. Your most-hated movie?
I can't be that specific, but I'd say most Sci-Fi(channel) original movies and Star Trek stuff.
7. What do you think of 3D movies?
I like them, but sometimes they're annoying because I wear glasses, and I need to put the 3D glasses on top of them so I can see.
8. Ever get motion sickness? (car, boat, aeroplane, elevator, etc)
Actually, once. But it might have been from nerves. You see, I've been on boats before, and actually
Organized by Artist
Drip drip dripIn these tunnels water is never far off, if you're not in a drainage room, you'll surely be near a leaking pipe, and if not that, well don't forget the puddles covering the moss underfoot, turning areas of the ground into more of an ice rink than moldy stone floors. For some, this water was a disgusting chore to avoid while they were confined here in their single tailed forms. For some however this water fueled their abilities, be it the foxes who are directly in tune with the water or if they controlled a mix of water and another element.Drip drip drip in Short Stories
More Like This
Perched upon a pipe in this darkness was one of those who needed water for their affinity. Not only that but she had two tails so if she really wanted she could move up to the slums above if the stench of the water and the pitch black darkness were too much.
Drip drip drip
Even so, she stayed. Call it being a wimp, or call it knowing herself well now. She could see it now, there’d be a shiny new bell rolling on the ground up there an