I'm slowly starting to upload what was leftover from my show onto my Etsy and onto here since a lot of it didn't get photographed. Starting with more Easter items first.
Four baskets in two different styles. They have white and dark chocolate bunnies, bunny and regular peeps (they're actually squishable!), Easter eggs, little Cadbury chocolate eggs, and jellybeans. They'll be up on my Etsy in the next couple of days.
The larger baskets may be a tiny bit too big, but I've been told otherwise by the people in my miniature club. I personally prefer the smaller ones.
Detail shots of my miniature table for the Les Petits Collecteurs of South Florida Miniature Show.
From the top: 1. Produce Market Stall. Includes Apples (3 kinds), Peaches, Bananas, Oranges, Tangerines, Asparagus, Strawberries, Grapes (Red and Green), Eggplant, Corn, Tomatoes, Carrots, and Pumpkins. Also has Strawberries in a plastic container, 5 types of pies, roses, chocolates, and chocolate covered strawberries.
2. Fish Market Stall. Includes whole raw fish, salmon steaks, large fillets, 2 whole rainbow trout, a side of salmon, and small filets.
3. Bread Market Stall. Includes several different types of bread rolls, baguettes, croissants, and loaves, individual bread baskets, pastries, cinnamon rolls, and cast iron skillets that have corn bread, pancakes, bacon and eggs, and sausage.
4. Serving Tray. Includes 4 types of cheese wheels, Halloween spider cheesecake, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, Snowman S'mores, candles, Eclairs, cheesecake slices, Mickey Mouse pumpkin cakepops, ice cream scoops in strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla flavor, sandwiches, more cupcakes, baguettes, mini tarts, bread, pain au chocolate, lollipops from Halloween, and bags of candy canes, licorice, hard candies, jelly beans, candy corn, chocolate bark, cookies, macarons, and standing Christmas tree cookies.
5. Table with misc cake stands, serving trays, and cups of tea and coffee.
6. Steps with misc foods. Top Step: Two breakfast trays (one with coffee, pancakes and a banana. The other with tea, crepes, and a small bowl of fruit), spaghetti, salmon steaks, bowl of mussels in pasta, plate of mussels in pasta, crepes with fruit, croissant with orange slice plates, oyster platter, pancake breakfast, lemon bars, chicken herb sausage, a gingerbread house, and a small salad. Middle Step: 4 different kinds of Easter baskets (with peeps, chocolate rabbits, jelly beans, Cadbury chocolate eggs, Easter Eggs), two Easter hams on platters, two different types of cookie tins (one with bunny cookies the other with egg cookies), Easter themed pastel cupcakes, a tin of cupcakes, more Easter cookies, butterscotch nests, two tiny containers of jelly beans, and egg bread. Bottom Step: 5 different kinds of pizza and an assortment of cakes, cheesecake, and tarts.
All foods were handmade from scratch from polymer clay. The bulk of this was done within a month, though some pieces are older.
1:12 Dollhouse scale cornbread in a cast iron skillet.
I bought a few real metal skillets before the show that I wanted to fill with different foods. The pans came unfinished, so I had to wash, prime, paint, and seal them, as well as the little spatula. This one has some freshly made cornbread in it.
Another tiny wire tree, I used silver wire this time, and I like the way it looks, the whole sculpture is only about 3 inches tall, the tree is 1 and 1/2 inches tall. If you look very closely you can see a little copper wire birds nest on the right hand side of the tree!
Copper tree with hand hammered leaves, hand painted in fall colors, tree is roughly 3inches high x 3 1/2 inches wide, mounted on a slice of agate. Sprayed with triple thick clear glaze. Time to make approximately 32 hours.
A new, magical design; a leopard with peacock feather and semi precious bead strand.
The leopard and feather are both made of hand carved, hand shaped leather. Each hair and quill are carefully cut into the leather for added detailed realism. Then it's painted with a variety of iridescent color-shifting acrylic paints. A tiger eye stone is set in the center of the mask, and the bead strands feature amber, pear and lapis in bright matching peacock colors.
Newly re-designed Half-Dragons (leather dragon masks without the snout), now featuring spectrum-shifting iridescent paint and semi-precious metal filigree, including metal caps on the tips of the horns.
I may be an accomplished mask maker but I am terrible with tech stuff. Fortunately my photographer Beki just showed me how to use watermarks (really, I was completely clueless). So here is my newest, large polar bear mask (a custom piece) with my new watermark! Yay!
Bear is made of hand carved leather, painted with acrylics, made entirely by my hand. Copyrights reserved 2014 Merimask Designs
Indeed, why not aluminum? Does not oxidize, lighter and more pliable to work with... The tree is about 12 inches tall by 14 inches wide, and is made of 3-foot lengths of aluminum wire -- continuous from top to bottom.
Look familiar? It should [link] That is the same tree.. I really started to dislike it so instead of throwing it away or something I made it better!!
• Each branch end has a piece of 22 gauge green colored floral wire bend in half and then wrapped with the copper wire. • Wire used: 26 gauge copper enamel & 22 gauge green steel floral wire (for leaves) • Total Height: 12 inches • Height of Tree 9.5 inches • Total Width 8.75 inches • Amount of wire used... unknown but a lot • Time: More than I can remember since this tree used to be different • Rock has been painted black
See the details in the branches here
For more information about payments and shipping deals, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org -------------------------------------------- For more of my Twisted trees Click this! [link]
• 26 gauge steel.. • curled then uncurled the leaves for a fuller look • spray painted black then a thick coating of lacquer to give it a wet look • base is a crystal coaster with real gold flakes in the epoxy mix • Guaranteed never to come apart • Height of Tree 4.5 inches • Width of tree: 4 inches
**** FOR SALE ****
~~~ $45 ~~~
For more information about payments and shipping deals, please email me at email@example.com
• Total Width: 6 inches • Total Length: 14 inches • Total Height: 9 inches • 26 gauge copper wire, • green glass beads as "leaves". • the base is a wooden tray with thousands of crystals in the acrylic water.. • we broke up a giant geode and filled the base up. • there are a few quartz crystals from St. Thomas in the Caribbean in there also.. • A few crystals that have been mined from Tennessee.. its full of treasures ♥
This is My Husbands Favorite Tree so its only going to go for the right price
**** FOR SALE ****
~~~ $ unknown $ ~~~ (make offfer)
For more information about payments and shipping deals, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the link to the Tree you wish to purchase!